Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Jeez, obviously she wouldn't be showing if she isn't pregnant, did you think at all before you posted that?
He did -
1682927155056.png
And, no, Nef hasn't included different renders based upon the player's choice of pregnancy status of a certain redhead as of this current release. Below are images from v0.03, v0.29, and two from v0.32 to show comparison.
1682929732821.png 1682929842715.png 1682930020746.png 1682930202243.png
Yes, I know the last two show her laying down - there isn't a scantily clad image in v0.32 of her standing. However, there's not a sign of a baby bump there.

karrek

May 14, 2017
Nice to see there are other people on here who aren't total degenerates, corrupting Nef's vision by using the fan made patch to make those hard working student tenants into MC's biological daughters

I assume you also refuse to make adjustments to the ages of the tenants ages for consistency, after all, Hailey could be younger than Christine while still being 18

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Of course I didn't change their ages, what kind of degenerate do you take me for?! Only a dirty, dirty boy would do something like that...

So dirty... Dirty dirty...

Also, why tf did I click the spoiler?

Last edited:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Of course I didn't change their ages, what kind of degenerate do you take me for?! On a dirty, dirty boy would do something like that...

So dirty... Dirty dirty...

Also, why tf did I click the spoiler?
WHAT?? You didn't set Hailey's age to 35 so it would be appropriate? For shame. SHAME!! :devilish:

Oh, to answer your question about clicking the spoiler (like the rest of us). The EVIL lemonfreak casts spells that compel us to open them. That or we all work so hard to forget the last 'RockRoll' that we can't believe there will be another. Mind bleach can be good or bad (VERY BAD this time). :)

Just a thought.

P.S. Someday the 'RockRoll' will be replaced with a Chocolate Chip Cookie, right? RIGHT?? Well, I'll just keep HOPING. :)

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Also, perhaps we should make a support group for all the people mental injured by lemonfreak.:unsure:
You could call it "What does not kill us, makes us stronger (and we all became stronger A LOT by now :p)

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
You could call it "What does not kill us, makes us stronger (and we all became stronger A LOT by now :p)
Stronger?? I spend an HOUR after seeing those sitting TERIFIED in a corner WEEPING in pain. When it started I could leave the corner after 15 minutes. There is no stronger, just more (and higher) bills for THERAPY. :)

Of course after the Chocolate Chip Cookies CRUELTY :eek: I hid under my bed for THREE days. Hm, guess the RockRolls aren't the worst things that can happen. :cry:

Just a thought. :)

P.S. Yes, this is humor. The fear fades after 20 minutes. :)

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and PBS666

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You must be new here...

:devilish:
View attachment 2588209
Lemonfreak, I WILL report you for abusing multiple accounts!

karrek

May 14, 2017
Any update through the Discord or anything? Nef said on the 30th that he planned to start uploading that night.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes