The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Any update through the Discord or anything? Nef said on the 30th that he planned to start uploading that night.
Just checked, nothing of importance on Discord, just general chit-chat. He is online via Discord as I type this, but no update-update.
Patience is your greatest ally, right now. Nef claims "slow upload speeds" in whatever rural part of the U.S. he lives in. And, in the past, that upload has taken a looooooooooong time (scroll back a few years in this thread and see what I mean). Also, when Midlife Crisis does drop, it is usually in the 20 dollar tier on Patreon. Though I've splurged that 20 dollars before and shared it here, I am currently in his 5 dollar tier. So there is no guarantee that even when it is released, it will pop up here on F95. So, your best bet is to just relax, and wait for the inevitable.

Sancrest

Jul 5, 2018

karrek

May 14, 2017
Just checked, nothing of importance on Discord, just general chit-chat. He is online via Discord as I type this, but no update-update.
Patience is your greatest ally, right now. Nef claims "slow upload speeds" in whatever rural part of the U.S. he lives in. And, in the past, that upload has taken a looooooooooong time (scroll back a few years in this thread and see what I mean). Also, when Midlife Crisis does drop, it is usually in the 20 dollar tier on Patreon. Though I've splurged that 20 dollars before and shared it here, I am currently in his 5 dollar tier. So there is no guarantee that even when it is released, it will pop up here on F95. So, your best bet is to just relax, and wait for the inevitable.
Oh yeah, I know it's normally in the $20 tier, I'm not waiting for a drop on here, I know that'll take a while, I'm just wondering if there was any news as to when it would be up for the patrons.

moondrake

Aug 27, 2021
Just thinking out loud

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My bets/hopes for who ends up knocked up by the end of the game are (influenced in large part by who seems keenest and who I just fucking want):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
why is there still no update or any news, did he not say he had already started uploading but there has been no change in patreons too.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Why did the dev make mc and his wife so damn not so good looking.
It's for us older folks who would kill to look like that/have their wife look like that ;)

But honestly, it's already half given away in the title. Midlife crisis, amongst other things, means you don't have the same body you once had, or, more precisely, you have the same body but hidden under some padding. And the whole story would be different with a "good looking" fella as MC.

Apart from that it is also a matter of taste, I have seen many games with ass ugly PCs but everybody in the game disagrees ;)

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Why did the dev make mc and his wife so damn not so good looking.
It depends on your point of view. She's not too bad, but she is an older wife and mother and I think their appearance is closer to reality than the young moms and handsome dads that all look like they're the same age as their "18 year old" children. This is a little more realistic.

I love the MC's look, he has the look of a guy who has a good sense of humour, I think his look is perfect for his personality. I also feel his wife is a good example of how when you've been married a while, looks don't matter as much as personality and they have a great relationship if you go that route (I did).

You'll figure it all out someday when you mature.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes