jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Coming down to the wire.

So I am very close to finished. Had to clear up a few renders, got a few more rerunning. Uploading should start soon, as an apology for this delay here are a few renders that you can look forward too in this update. Going to try to do more often updates, but just be prepared for some of them to be essentially useless. I just don't want people to think I vanished because I get too focused on work and forget to update anymore.
Also FYI....this new computer is AWESOME. I can't stress that enough. I really should be able to get work done a LOT faster, I may even revisit trying to get some decent at animating.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Coming down to the wire.

So I am very close to finished. Had to clear up a few renders, got a few more rerunning. Uploading should start soon, as an apology for this delay here are a few renders that you can look forward too in this update. Going to try to do more often updates, but just be prepared for some of them to be essentially useless. I just don't want people to think I vanished because I get too focused on work and forget to update anymore.
Also FYI....this new computer is AWESOME. I can't stress that enough. I really should be able to get work done a LOT faster, I may even revisit trying to get some decent at animating.

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Just thinking out loud

That seems to be some time in the future currently. As for who the MC will aslo knock up, I think there will be options for nearly all girls. But in my head canon it should be "only" Sarah, Amanda, Erika and Angela. Since these four are the ones truly being ok with it.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
All this speculation. Who will be pregnant? Who will be in a group for SEXY fun? -Sigh- there are ONLY two REAL questions to be asked:

Let's be honest with ourselves and admit that NO other questions are as important as these. :)

Just a thought.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
As for who the MC will aslo knock up, I think there will be options for nearly all girls. But in my head canon it should be "only"....
I agree that the right selection would ultimately be sexier than just a blanket "everyone". The latter risks becoming mechanical, conveyer-belt like[1]. But next on my list would be: Amanda (already underway, it seems), and then Hailey + Angela (Hailey seems to be very keen, and Angela shouldn't her daughter go through it alone); Sandra and the secretary

Edit:
[1] Once I read what I wrote I recognized the hypocracy: I'm very running on an "everyone gets pregnant"-theme for my own game. But then, I do have different fathers available, and I try to give each individual pregnancy life (pun intended).

Reactions: CircaAD and Turret

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Since her being pregnant is optional I doubt the game will continue to the point where she gives birth.
I think the odds are, since the game doesn't progress quickly in in-game time, that any pregnancy will stay "invisible" in terms of graphics (otherwise twice the amount of renders for individual characters, not including the exponential nightmare in multi character scenes) during the game and at best be acknowledged in a kind of epilogue. Of course some dialogue would be a possibility.

And, with the theoretical amount of individual pregnancies (and already the amount of individual "chosen girls" in the first place), I think we will only be able to acknowledge characters individually not have a full ending, except for maybe some specific combos (like "all").

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I think the odds are, since the game doesn't progress quickly in in-game time, that any pregnancy will stay "invisible" in terms of graphics (otherwise twice the amount of renders for individual characters, not including the exponential nightmare in multi character scenes) during the game and at best be acknowledged in a kind of epilogue. Of course some dialogue would be a possibility.

And, with the theoretical amount of individual pregnancies (and already the amount of individual "chosen girls" in the first place), I think we will only be able to acknowledge characters individually not have a full ending, except for maybe some specific combos (like "all").
yeah, my money would be of no pregnancies showing until a possible epilogue as well. Just didn't wanna squash peoples hopes ;)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
"Daughters"? Who are these "daughters"? I only know of definitely-not-biologically-related college students who happen to be boarding with the MC...

<.<
>.>
Nice to see there are other people on here who aren't total degenerates, corrupting Nef's vision by using the fan made patch to make those hard working student tenants into MC's biological daughters

I assume you also refuse to make adjustments to the ages of the tenants ages for consistency, after all, Hailey could be younger than Christine while still being 18

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Nice to see there are other people on here who aren't total degenerates, corrupting Nef's vision by using the fan made patch to make those hard working student tenants into MC's biological daughters

I assume you also refuse to make adjustments to the ages of the tenants ages for consistency, after all, Hailey could be younger than Christine while still being 18

Dangit, how long have I been in this thread again?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

Didn't Sarah already start to show in the last update though?

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes