Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Honestly I think this game has kind of hit the end. I mean, the game was about:
- The MC fucking everyone around him, including his daughters => Done
- knocking up at least one of them => Done
- Sandra slowly getting to grips with everything that the MC is doing => Almost done

I hope that Nef can find the energy to wrap up the open ends and give this game the ending it deserves.
Basically it only needs one huge harem scene with Sandra and all other girls, a few scenes leading up to that, and a few scenes with a kind of epilogue.

Then Nef can focus on developing another game with different characters and storylines but hopefully a similar mood.

Personally I wouldn't even bother with retroactively implementing non-harem options which nobody is going to play anyway.

There is definitely stuff that can still be added to the game, and, being a slice-of-life kind of story, it could go on for ever. But in my opinion, it will not make the game better.

Polaxymer

Sep 13, 2019
Honestly I think this game has kind of hit the end. I mean, the game was about:
- The MC fucking everyone around him, including his daughters => Done
- knocking up at least one of them => Done
- Sandra slowly getting to grips with everything that the MC is doing => Almost done

I hope that Nef can find the energy to wrap up the open ends and give this game the ending it deserves.
Basically it only needs one huge harem scene with Sandra and all other girls, a few scenes leading up to that, and a few scenes with a kind of epilogue.

Then Nef can focus on developing another game with different characters and storylines but hopefully a similar mood.

Personally I wouldn't even bother with retroactively implementing non-harem options which nobody is going to play anyway.

There is definitely stuff that can still be added to the game, and, being a slice-of-life kind of story, it could go on for ever. But in my opinion, it will not make the game better.
This is definitely not the time to add new characters like he has recently. There are so many LIs that are begging to have kids with MC, he should be exploring that, in my opinion. It is his game, so Nef can do whatever he wants to with it, but that's what I would do.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Every time Nef has said he'll work on his communication skills I think:
View attachment 3378733
Unfortunately, he has stated that he is going to work on his communication skills more than a few times, and never really delivered on being more transparent. It's sad because he was so consistent with his updates in the early days... now, anytime he says an update is coming soon, I just assume something in his personal life is going to shit on his cereal and he is going to disappear again without any communication.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Unfortunately, he has stated that he is going to work on his communication skills more than a few times, and never really delivered on being more transparent. It's sad because he was so consistent with his updates in the early days... now, anytime he says an update is coming soon, I just assume something in his personal life is going to shit on his cereal and he is going to disappear again without any communication.
Hopefully he deliver at the end. I don't like it, but until I know where he lives or at least some (annoying) communcation channel, I can't do anything - anything other than hopping for the best as my patiance is infinite and now I let G'Kar talk:
G'Kar said:
Since space and time are curved the infinite sooner or later bends back upon itself and ends up where it began. And so have I.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xathras and CircaAD

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
No one said this is abandoned. He's just way behind schedule and not respondin to people. But he gets lost a lot.
I'm not saying that it's the same case here, but this sounds a lot like what supporters of Blue Cat used to say over in that thread. I'm sure that guy is still about to get done with the character cards and release the merge any minute.

Reactions: Roter and kevjo76

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I'm not saying that it's the same case here, but this sounds a lot like what supporters of Blue Cat used to say over in that thread. I'm sure that guy is still about to get done with the character cards and release the merge any minute.
Nef has a history of long periods without communication as well as objectively long times between releases. While that itself isn't unusual among some devs, he's one that's earned his support amongst both those providing financial support (Patreon/Subscribestar) and even us pirates.

When I say support, I don't mean the people impatiently waiting for their next dose of fap material - "Abandoned?!/Save/Full Save/ Save plz/Compressed?/Android?" etc etc.
I mean those of us who have either been following the project since it appeared here or have the common sense/are conscientious enough to read enough of the thread/use search functions to get an idea about both Nef and the game as a whole... Which includes acerbic cynical bastards like me. :sneaky:

Easylovin84

Jul 2, 2022
So, he pretty much has turned into Braindrop.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Hopefully he deliver at the end. Don't like it, but until I know where he lives or at least some (annoying) communcation channel, I can't do anything - anything other than hopping for the best as my patiance is infinite, I let G'Kar talk:
If it is any consolation, a few of us noticed his status has become active or "green" on Discord recently. Could just be that he is flicking on his PC here and there, but it is something. One of the mods reached out to his personal email, but still no word back.

HyrulesHero

Nov 24, 2020
The story is nice and streamlined. Good plot, I just wish that during the more serious talks, everyone would look each other in the eyes and furniture would stand straight. lol.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
I think someone should change the main header picture, its looks so old and outdated that it would be better if he used the latest renders, this would attract more fans the only reason I didn't start this before was the first picture I saw and thought this was an old game with horrible renders and not worth it and was a copy of foot of the mountain.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Okay, just started playing this one ... I THINK I have a graphics problem? None of the search paramaters I tried found an answer, so I'll ask here:

Is there a fix for this? And if not, did the dev say anything about it? Just curious.

UPDATE: The images seem to fix themselves AFTER "The Call Girl"* arrives: The first frame after she shows up is still zoomed in, but after a fade out, the next frame looks normal.

*I keep using descriptions 'cause I changed a bunch of names, and don't remember the originals

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: SlapE

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Okay, just started playing this one ... I THINK I have a graphics problem? None of the search paramaters I tried found an answer, so I'll ask here:

Is there a fix for this? And if not, did the dev say anything about it? Just curious.
in Windows there are settings called "Scale & layout" & "Advanced Scaling" (in display settings) that can cause images in some games to be overscaled, I've no idea it it would affect this game, but might be worth a look.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
in Windows there are settings called "Scale & layout" & "Advanced Scaling" (in display settings) that can cause images in some games to be overscaled, I've no idea it it would affect this game, but might be worth a look.
I get that, but everything was fine until this segment. Getting bikinis and lingerie with the lobster-accountant's sister looks fine; soon as you're leaving home that Friday, the daughter's heads are cut off from apparently zoomed-in images and it continues from there. I haven't got past the segment to find out if its restored after, but scrolling back and forth doesn't change anything, so it doesn't seem to be a Windows thing.

UPDATE: I did reach the end of the apparent zoomed images, so its definitely an in-game issue of some kind.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes