Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I get that, but everything was fine until this segment. Getting bikinis and lingerie with the lobster-accountant's sister looks fine; soon as you're leaving home that Friday, the daughter's heads are cut off from apparently zoomed-in images and it continues from there. I haven't got past the segment to find out if its restored after, but scrolling back and forth doesn't change anything, so it doesn't seem to be a Windows thing.

UPDATE: I did reach the end of the apparent zoomed images, so its definitely an in-game issue of some kind.
which version are you playing? I don't remember seeing anything like that (though tbh it's been a while). If it's in a compressed version perhaps the compressor made an error with some of the settings.
I guess either way there is a decent chance it'll be fixed in the next version since it doesn't seem to be an OS issue.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I just downloaded .34 last week. Pretty sure it was the full version. Probably Gofile
Hey Elhemeer, glad you found this game. I've been playing it for years. It's a fun one. Lighthearted for the most part but with a few random heartfelt, eye dampening moments sprinkled around, which is fine. Not really anything overtly dark(sinister) or sorrowful, which makes it a nice counterpoint to some other, heavier, games(emotionally speaking). I had thought about recomending it to you beffore but wasn't sure if it was your style. Hope you enjoy it. Nefastus is doing a great job with it.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Found another strange moment, and wondering if this would be different without the mod or if it's error in the original.

First visit to Kyle's after his wife came to the office and "proposed" -- I chose MFF w/wife, and everything proceeded as one would expect until Kyle showed up, then it was as if wife was never there. I drive home alone and find her in bed out cold with her little helper. Then she wakes up and talks like she wasn't there.

EDIT: Never mind, seems to be a flaw in the mod (offers option to see all possible scenes, but I didn't choose that. Looks like I'm getting all possible endings regardless.)

Reactions: Grif1001

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
I have to recheck the official F95 rules, but I don't know if mentioning aspects (like best girls and narrative paths), not progress, about MLC on Discord counts, but last day he made any sort of progress update was back on December 8th on Patreon... so that dream/nightmare might come true on Friday.
6 months from dev being last active on any platform or 18 months from last version update no matter dev activity

it's only been 3 months since last activity, and yeah, unfortunately it's just how Nef is - going dark for months, zero communication and no real schedule

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
6 months from dev being last active on any platform or 18 months from last version update no matter dev activity
3 months, not 6.
  • After 3 months of inactivity from the developer's public creator/crowdfunding accounts (Patreon, SS, etc), we will resolve special circumstances or scenarios on a case-by-case basis (no creator accounts, creators developing for free, Patreon accounts under review/ban).
But if no one reports the first post to request the flag, staff isn't going to apply it unless they think about it. It's not automatic. Also, the flag means little except to people with an "abandoned?" fetish. It doesn't defund a developer's subscription platform, it doesn't cancel their discord server, it doesn't ping Musk to remove their Xitter, and it doesn't change what a developer is/isn't doing (unless the flag on one site actually means something to them).

Last edited:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
3 months, not 6.But if no one reports the first post to request the flag, staff isn't going to apply it unless they think about it. It's not automatic. Also, the flag means nothing except to people with an "abandoned?" fetish.
they changed it again? with just 3 months it will be complete mess with abandoned games everywhere, not every dev good at keeping in check and development itself takes time
fucking "we make changes that we genuinely believe will make the forum better" my ass, they not even trying anymore...

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
they changed it again? with just 3 months it will be complete mess with abandoned games everywhere, not every dev good at keeping in check and development itself takes time
fucking "we make changes that we genuinely believe will make the forum better" my ass, they not even trying anymore...
Changed? It's been that way for years - 3 months with no communication from developer.

For a moment you had me thinking I had gone crazy and my memory was fading, but no ...
  • 2019-2023 -
  • 2023-2024 -
  • 2024-current - 3 months
People act like an "abandoned" flag on F95 is a deathknell. Maybe for games that purely or primarily rely on this site to promote their game and they have no following, but there are so many sites with download links available and many different ways to market if a developer is actually seeking to make this an income - that the flag on this site isn't going that big of a deal. Yes, F95 has a lot of traffic - but it's English-language centric. There are several sites which have similar traffic that I am aware of and either aren't as language centric or language doesn't matter because it's simply a place to download from. And then there are the many knock-offs that do similar. Then other avenues for games to receive click-thrus.

Again, the flag isn't automatic and the staff isn't hovering over the "LATEST UPDATES" page to investigate every game that hasn't had an update in 3 months or longer. They only look into it if a thread is reported to request the flag, they are fans of game/developer, or they happen along it by happenstance.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Changed? It's been that way for years - 3 months with no communication from developer.

For a moment you had me thinking I had gone crazy and my memory was fading, but no ...
  • 2019-2023 -
  • 2023-2024 -
  • 2024-current - 3 months
People act like an "abandoned" flag on F95 is a deathknell. Maybe for games that purely or primarily rely on this site to promote their game and they have no following, but there are so many sites with download links available and many different ways to market if a developer is actually seeking to make this an income - that the flag on this site isn't going that big of a deal. Yes, F95 has a lot of traffic - but it's English-language centric. There are several sites which have similar traffic that I am aware of and either aren't as language centric or language doesn't matter because it's simply a place to download from. And then there are the many knock-offs that do similar. Then other avenues for games to receive click-thrus.

Again, the flag isn't automatic and the staff isn't hovering over the "LATEST UPDATES" page to investigate every game that hasn't had an update in 3 months or longer. They only look into it if a thread is reported to request the flag, they are fans of game/developer, or they happen along it by happenstance.
Add to that that while promotion on a high traffic site like F95 of course helps getting the word out, it is not a guarantee that this will transfer notably into your income. While some here buy stuff on itch or support on Patreon and/or other sites like buymeacoffee, many just download which would be no use to the dev at all income wise. This is a general problem when you do arts of any kind though, not exclusive to here, people think spreading the word is akin to giving money in some way (and don't want to pay their wedding photographer because they gave him a day in the limelight so he should be happy), but it ain't gonna pay the bills.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
C'mon, Nef! I need to knock Christine up!
More important for getting them pregnant are Amanda, Angela and Erika, maybe Sarah and Hailey too, in my opinion. These are the girls who want the MC to get them pregnant. Others like Christine have to be convinced and seduced towards it. That is different from e.g. Amanda who is eager and wants it to happen.

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
More important for getting them pregnant are Amanda, Angela and Erika, maybe Sarah and Hailey too, in my opinion. These are the girls who want the MC to get them pregnant. Others like Christine have to be convinced and seduced towards it. That is different from e.g. Amanda who is eager and wants it to happen.
Wouldn't it be funny if Christine would be the first, MC asking if she wishes to abort to have her become completely defensive of her pregnancy admitting she was secretly hoping for it. And then Amanda and Hailey (and potentially others) getting completely jealous and trying even harder to be the next to get pregnant? Literally competing with each other for MCs attention and such ... so many possibilities!
Ill admit its mostly because though i love them all, i absolutely adore Christine!

Reactions: Yngling

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Wouldn't it be funny if Christine would be the first, MC asking if she wishes to abort to have her become completely defensive of her pregnancy admitting she was secretly hoping for it. And then Amanda and Hailey (and potentially others) getting completely jealous and trying even harder to be the next to get pregnant? Literally competing with each other for MCs attention and such ... so many possibilities!
Ill admit its mostly because though i love them all, i absolutely adore Christine!
Did you two forget that Sarah is already pregnant?

kevjo76

Jul 13, 2020
Wasn't that a player choice that would make it so she only said it to troll her father if you decided against it?

Also, i was thinking more about the good 'ol 'keeping it in the family' notion which makes those pregnancies oh so just more spicier.
At this point I don't think either of you will ever get the outcome you're looking for...

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes