The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Sad to see, I know he usually goes silent but a single sentence somewhere to let his supporters know what's up is not much to ask for
We've asked him, multiple times, on Patreon, Discord, and whatever the hell he uses to just shoot a one sentence "Hey, I am not dead." He said he was going to be better about communicating, multiple times, but... yeah.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
did the Developer abandon this game or something? I'm waiting for either an update or a complete. if I was the Developer and couldn't finish the game, I would either sell the remaining game to a different developer or just pass it down to one. players don't want to wait about 5 months for updates.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
did the Developer abandon this game or something? I'm waiting for either an update or a complete. if I was the Developer and couldn't finish the game, I would either sell the remaining game to a different developer or just pass it down to one. players don't want to wait about 5 months for updates.
Sigh.....no, it's not abandoned, this is what Nef does to some extent or other before every release......

And please don't speak for me regarding how long I'm ok with waiting for an update for a AVN.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
And please don't speak for me regarding how long I'm ok with waiting for an update for a AVN.
I agree, although I'm not happy, I can and will wait.

did the Developer abandon this game or something?
As other written, read before write, it often helps immensely, particularly, if the information you search for is only a few post above your. Also it always help to read the fucking rules how the zone does things. (In this case point 3.6 with its explanation in its own thread.)
I'm waiting for either an update or a complete.
And what do you think does 99% of the others in this thread? Although I don't think Nef will complete game in the next few updates. For me it has some loose ends that first needs to be adressed and also it is one of the few games, that I hope will go for a bit longer, if the quality doesn't goes downward.
if I was the Developer and couldn't finish the game, I would either sell the remaining game to a different developer or just pass it down to one.
I agree with others, happy that your are not one of those
players don't want to wait about 5 months for updates.
They do, at least hornyy and me, so this is already proven wrong. I know a few games that either have a release cycle of more than a few months, sometimes even more than 5 months or are near there. And, suprise, people still want to play the game and wait.

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
I mean, for the 5 months thing that REALLY depends on everyone's personal take. For good quality/quantity content? I am willing to wait even a year, at most I will replay the whole thing when an update drops.
If you are an empathic person, and you believe what the Dev goes through if they post about some things happening around them, could also be a reason to wait...

As for the part about handing over/selling the game... Again, there are two takes IMO. If you cannot finish it but are attached to it, I personally would not do that, because then it would be a different story, not MY story.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
If you are an empathic person, and you believe what the Dev goes through if they post about some things happening around them, could also be a reason to wait...
Are the silent periods frustrating? Fuck yes. But I do feel for the guy. It almost seems like anytime he starts garnering some momentum, or some consistency, with MLC, something (or someone) comes along and throws a monkey wrench into the well oiled machine.

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
Are the silent periods frustrating? Fuck yes. But I do feel for the guy. It almost seems like anytime he starts garnering some momentum, or some consistency, with MLC, something (or someone) comes along and throws a monkey wrench into the well oiled machine.
I agree with you 100%. But there are some devs who when they post some things, I don't believe even the questions they ask at this point.
I mean, I honestly can't remember as it was a couple years ago, where a dev posted that he was diagnosed with... cancer I think? Then just disappeared.
For these, and from what I read here today (I only occasionally check this thread) if it is true, hope they get through their problems quickly.
And Nef didn't give me reason to doubt so far (or I missed it if there was such an occasion) so I hope he gets back on track quickly. With his life, not the game itself.

This is why I said the empathy part. Will you shout at a cashier if they fck something up, or if they are slower? If you are... yeah, probably better if you just order groceries without contact.
Same here. There are human factors involved in game development. Shit happens unfortunately. But some people tend to ignore that.

Last edited:

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
So like, I have yet to run into the end of content in v0.33, but why does the changelog just say N/A on the 0.34 update (and others)?
Is it to prevent the story from being spoiled or something?
Because the changelog is kinda the place to go for spoilers on new content specifically to see if the update is worth the download.

• Haha
Reactions: kevjo76

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So like, I have yet to run into the end of content in v0.33, but why does the changelog just say N/A on the 0.34 update (and others)?
Is it to prevent the story from being spoiled or something?
Because the changelog is kinda the place to go for spoilers on new content specifically to see if the update is worth the download.
Because somebody has to write down the changelog (or copy it from the dev's site if available there). And apparently so far nobody did.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes