kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
I think he is close to an update release, the previous update time was usually 3 months, and since he hasn't released an update for 4 months and he has stopped communication that must mean he is grinding and close to completion.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
So do I but everytime i play this update it is mostly so 5 or 10 mins of update not longer and that for waiting for 4 months
Good for you, as you can see, only 0.33 had more than 4 months, all others had less than 4 months, although sometimes only by little.;)
And now, I'm looking banana peels for the 1.21 GW.:LOL:

Last edited:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
So do I but everytime i play this update it is mostly so 5 or 10 mins of update not longer and that for waiting for 4 months
I don't know your choices at this point but i had quite a bit of content. perhaps if i just skipped the story and only read the sex scenes it might have been 10 minutes (sarcasm here) but I know it took me a while to read the story and enjoy the sex scenes. Realize that if you are not interested in say Trans content you will have less content at times than others because of not wanting to see the content that might be in the update.

XxXGhost

Feb 8, 2022
Next time i will try that trans content maybe i will get more story content than i can see what i missed
thnx bro

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Next time i will try that trans content maybe i will get more story content than i can see what i missed
thnx bro
I only used that as an example of optional content that may show that you could decide to opt out of, it isn't all for everyone, but please know not everyone will have ALL content in every drop unless you are wanting to see ALL content. :) I wish you the best!

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Not gonna lie, I forgot about the pregnancy tag for the game. I'm at the part where Steve and Sandra find out from Rock and Michele that Sarah is pregnant.

Reactions: CircaAD
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes