Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
That sure is a take. I'm not the King that declares this as "officially dead," I'm merely adding the tag due to our rules here, for which this game certainly qualifies.
It's my take and I have a right to say it. As long as I'm not disrespectin you about it. I'm not goin to get into a pissin match with you on this. But we both know that if this was a certain other game, you would've held off for a bit longer.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
It's my take and I have a right to say it. As long as I'm not disrespectin you about it. I'm not goin to get into a pissin match with you on this. But we both know that if this was a certain other game, you would've held off for a bit longer.
You might want to check my posts in this thread if you think I wanted to tag this as abandoned...

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
That sure is a take. I'm not the King that declares this as "officially dead," I'm merely adding the tag due to our rules here, for which this game certainly qualifies.
No offence, but I think some rules need to change or be updated and be enforced more consistently too (I'm not only referring to this weird 3 month rule either). As someone with a lot of experience in moderating forums of big websites in the past (and no, I don't want to be one anymore), I do think the rules here could be better. I have no complaints worth mentioning of the moderators though, just the rules being implemented.

I know I'm a nobody here not worth taking seriously at all, but I also know it would make moderating easier (feel less messy in decision making) and the forums cleaner of some of the nonsense if the rules received some updates / changes. So just give it some thought and listen to what ppl have to say about the rules being enforced once in a while.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: hawk784563

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
No offence, but I think some rules need to change or be updated and be enforced more consistently too (I'm not only referring to this weird 3 month rule either). As someone with a lot of experience in moderating forums of big websites in the past (and no, I don't want to be one anymore), I do think the rules here could be better. I have no complaints worth mentioning of the moderators though, just the rules being implemented.

I know I'm a nobody here not worth taking seriously at all, but I also know it would make moderating easier and the forums cleaner of some of the nonsense if the rules received some updates / changes. So just give it some thought and listen to what ppl have to say about the rules being enforced once in a while.
Feel free to throw some rule changes in the appropriate subforum but if you think any game needs the abandoned tag and fits our rules for having it, report it.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
ngl, this genre of entertainment is dying. I'll go back to literotica at this point.
It's not that's it dying, it's that people are becoming more invested and wanting more than simple cookie cutter games people keep making to earn a quick buck. The ones that are really popular are the ones that have a great story that goes along with the sex. I just played some Inceton Game, and there was literally so much sex in it that at certain point I got bored of it and wanted them to get on with the story.

The ones that have great art and great story/writing, those are the ones people care about. The problem is they are few and far between.

Reactions: sava75 and CircaAD

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Feel free to throw some rule changes in the appropriate subforum but if you think any game needs the abandoned tag and fits our rules for having it, report it.
There are some rules that I don't think can even be discussed in public threads anymore because F95 hates certain words / topics being discussed for whatever reason... I don't think that subforum would help with that. Also, that subforum looks like a section that gets ignored for the most part, including staff (other than yourself... I saw your post). I feel like I'd just be wasting my time.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
It's not that's it dying, it's that people are becoming more invested and wanting more than simple cookie cutter games people keep making to earn a quick buck. The ones that are really popular are the ones that have a great story that goes along with the sex. I just played some Inceton Game, and there was literally so much sex in it that at certain point I got bored of it and wanted them to get on with the story.

The ones that have great art and great story/writing, those are the ones people care about. The problem is they are few and far between.
Bruh like one of the biggest earning games atm is the incredibly shitty and increasingly worse WVM. Inceton makes good money too. Most growth is limited to a few projects and newer as well as under established devs are finding it harder and harder to get a sustainable market share. I don't think that the genre is dying yet but it's getting worse and devs are having a harder time making it into a full time job, especially with all the payment processors and other crowd funders coming down on them.

Professor Historian

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Bruh like one of the biggest earning games atm is the incredibly shitty and increasingly worse WVM. Inceton makes good money too. Most growth is limited to a few projects and newer as well as under established devs are finding it harder and harder to get a sustainable market share. I don't think that the genre is dying yet but it's getting worse and devs are having a harder time making it into a full time job, especially with all the payment processors and other crowd funders coming down on them.
Yep, it's pretty much that. Just having good renders and story is not enough, there's just too many developers and most players are giving to the already established ones.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yep, it's pretty much that. Just having good renders and story is not enough, there's just too many developers and most players are giving to the already established ones.
I don't think the issue is that there are too many devs, I think that if you make a good game people will want to support it. I am not a dev so my opinion is from a player's perspective, but most of the new stuff that is coming out it's not really that good or unique. And if you're not offering anything new people will just keep supporting the same devs.

Last edited:
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Professor Historian

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
I don't think the issue is that there are too many devs, I think that if you make a good game people will want to support it. I am not a dev so my opinion is from a player's prespective, but most of the new stuff that is coming out it's not really that good or unique. And if you're not offering anything new people will just keep supporting the same devs.
I think mine was good and unique. Still, I could barely hold onto 30 patrons after 18 months of strenuous work. But maybe it just wasn't as good or unique as I thought :cautious:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Anyone happen to have a link to Nefastus's discord? his pateron and SS posts mention it but I did not see a link anywhere.

Professor Historian

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
You can be the bees knees, but if nobody knows you....
There was some intense marketing too... Besides, there was also a limit to what I could do in a week while also having a full time job and a family. Plus the game had been downloaded thousand of times for each update on various websites, I really think the problem wasn't marketing or good ideas.

I do think that players are more hesitant to subscribe to new creators when the new game doesn't have a lot of content yet, that the market is saturated and that the big developers get most of the money. But who knows, maybe I was just unlucky or my game was too niche or I didn't churn out content fast enough to maintain interest, or it's something else entirely...

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes