Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
There no one who can continue the story?
The game is almost over, all that remains is to add pregnancy and unite the wife and daughters.
You can get by with 2 updates, without delving into the plot - everything is ready, you need the final touch.
Uhm, I seriously doubt that. Apart from what c3p0 mentioned, there is a lot more to do than just "cleaning up". There's the hard work first of getting all the needed assets, to get a feel for the story and characters, and then the even bigger problem of Nef's style. This game in my opinion is so popular because of its unique writing (humor, sex scenes, pacing, everything) and even a talented dev would have a different style and it would just not be a continuation but a sequel set in the same universe. Think of the many times a different writer picked up a beloved movie series and it all went downhill for the fans. Even if this "continuation" would be good, it would just be a different story in all likelihood.

And especially do not underestimate the amount of detail you need which goes way beyond a rough outline of "unite the wife and daughters", you'd need a "how" which suits the story, you need to imagine the scenes, and so forth. It's a bit like saying "You can write a new Lord of the Rings, just need to imagine some lore and some epic scenes."

Spamwalker461

Nov 25, 2018
If someone made a fan game of this would anyone want help with coding or editing the script?
One would think there would be those who would be interested. Especially depending on the direction of the story. Whether one was to make a parody of it, or try adding to the story as it currently sits. Thinking about the current story there is certainly a direction the creator seemed to want or expect the player to take. There are other directions or dynamics that could be explored.
I suppose the rub might be whether or not the team wanted to attempt to monetize it since they don't own the original IP.

mazul

Nov 28, 2018
Is there a point when SS on their own will consider pausing payments to a creator due to inactivity, or does it fully depend on reports from customers?

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes