-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Anyone else "complete the date", see how sad she was after, and went back and told her we'd go at her pace?
i figured it would end badly so I did it just to see the scene because I've been pining for her since I started the game then went back and chose the other option lol
I waited on all of the choices that were basically just there to jebait the player:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Repuci

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Is there a way to avoid anything with the youngest? I tried,but the game forces me into stuff with her ... I really dont like her and try to avoid any non-platonic stuff with her ... :(

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is there a way to avoid anything with the youngest? I tried,but the game forces me into stuff with her ... I really dont like her and try to avoid any non-platonic stuff with her ... :(
I don't think you can completely avoid everything, but you definitely have the option to refuse sex (at least, as of right now).

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I don't think you can completely avoid everything, but you definitely have the option to refuse sex (at least, as of right now).
Yeah but I dont even want the whole romance/hotel stuff. I want to avoid her in every way possible and it is a shame that it is not possible :(

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes