ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
If you are, then I'm in the minority too. It was really hard for me to go at her pace, even though I know it's better in the long run. (As I mentioned before, I reloaded after playing through for the scene . . . and then got super sad at her reaction. Pretty sure I'm sticking with letting her take her time.)
You know how weird this is people be talking about Christine and me going.....
I don't know any characters named Christine in this game. This is why custom names is a double edged sword.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I don't know any characters named Christine in this game. This is why custom names is a double edged sword.
whatever you name her , its the MC's youngest daughter

Reactions: Ozel

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Also why I don't use them unless I'm forced to. Only played one or two games like that, though, where if you didn't give them a custom name, their name was just " " because there is no default name. XD

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Also why I don't use them unless I'm forced to. Only played one or two games like that, though, where if you didn't give them a custom name, their name was just " " because there is no default name. XD
Yep. I don't remember ever choosing a name other than the default except in the case you described. I've been Steve Smith since v0.01.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Yep. I don't remember ever choosing a name other than the default except in the case you described. I only even choose a name for the MC if there isn't a default one. I've been Steve Smith since v0.01.
I don't mind choosing a name for the MC since pretty much everyone just calls the MC of a game MC in the thread. I never call him what I named him in the thread, anyway, always just MC.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
i used to use my name in these game till my wife smacked me on the head and said to stop fantasizing , now i just say it's not me its the game guy ( jack,john,bill,bob ) :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
No wife to worry about here, but I don't use my name, either.

• Angry
Reactions: ImperialD

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Not much thinking involved when I want to talk about the MC of any game in any game thread and he's always called MC. XD
Hehe. That's what I mean. I just hit enter if there's a default name, so I don't have to think of one. As you say, it doesn't matter, since you're usually just "the MC" on F95.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
no no killer said the same thing about a character in WVM with a nose piercing which turned into a whole back and forth argument so it just gave me flashbacks lol
Ah, got it. I was kidding about Christine and her piercings, but I didn't see the back-and-forth on WVM. Strange, since that's a great game; I would've thought I'd have seen that on the thread there somewhere. [shrug]

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes