frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
In the Dev notes Nefastus states he converted all the jpg to webp but when I downloaded it. It was still over 4GB. Is the webp coming in the next version?

It really does make a difference I converted a 1.25 MB jpg to webp and it ended up being 69.5 KB in size and I couldn't tell any difference in quality.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Yeah but I dont even want the whole romance/hotel stuff. I want to avoid her in every way possible and it is a shame that it is not possible :(
Missed it, if you weren't on romance it should have went from dinner back home skipping the hotel. I fixed it, no flags you set during the scene should have change anything for non romance going forward so I don't think you have to go back and replay it to skip the scene.

THough you won't be able to completely avoid her, you should avoid most the 'romantic' type things.

Last edited:
Reactions: gregers

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I don't like them either, but when I quit doing them people complained it was too static.... Should be a moot point in a month or two, ordering myself new hardware for christmas so everything from then on should hopefully be smoothed out regardless, and the past stuff should be swept up and redone with the rewrite/remaster I am starting early next year. Any animating henceforth should be actual animation, not stop motion jerky stuff.
Thanks for the reply. I'll be starting the game over to see these new animations. :love:

Reactions: OzBrit

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
That's what I mean since I name my MC's Angel it makes interacting with her a little weird :)
I had a similar problem with Outbreak. I chose Jake (there's no default name given), not paying attention to the fact that another guy in the group was already named Jake. It was like a bad Who's-On-First type of joke and got really stupid really fast. :oops:

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I loved scene with Sarah. Such a naughty girl. Can't help loving her. I kinda wished there would have been someone (female) entering the room when they were at it and spying them. That would have made scene even bit hotter.

Like many others, I also did scene with Christine again after I saw her reaction. But I'm sure she'll succumb into her desires and jumps on her dad's dick soon.

Btw. Restaurant typoed in a sentence:
I really like this place. It kind of feels like a nice resturaunt but at
the same time like a diner type place.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Like many others, I also did scene with Christine again after I saw her reaction. But I'm sure she'll succumb into her desires and jumps on her dad's dick soon.
I'm sure she will!

If Nefastus writes that in the game. Soon™. :sneaky:

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I loved this update. My somewhat vocal concerns after the last few updates were answered by this one. The whole getting to make a choice that affects the future is big. You can give in to lust, satisfy yourself, but lose yourself too at the same time. Or worse, lose her. Or you can play it safe and hope it pays off.

Loved the part with Sarah, although the bathroom seems to be a popular place in a lot of games. I must be alone in not finding it sexy at all as a location.

I also noticed that the animations were really fast for both Sarah and Christine.

Great update though. I may have to give in finally and start supporting this game. The real star of it for me is Sarah, but the incest is what attracted me to it. As I think I said before, make Sarah the MC's daughter from a one-night stand...

Reactions: Okamikari and Ozel

Okamikari

Mar 30, 2018
Yeah - great update, sexy AF , but what really smashed me to the floor , was the epic sense of humor.
The teasing of the secretary and its consequences made me laugh so much :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:.

Reactions: Ozel and Repuci

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I like using them but it makes following some games chat a bit harder than needed. Generally have to wait for a specific detail and then i know whose being talked about.
Also why I don't use them unless I'm forced to. Only played one or two games like that, though, where if you didn't give them a custom name, their name was just " " because there is no default name. XD
I ALWAYS use custom names, and I usually go out of my way to make them as ridiculous as possible. It adds a lot of levity to the game in some scenes. My MC's name is pretty much always the same though.

Midlife Crisis : The story of McBigDick HugePenis, a man going through, you guessed it, a midlife crisis. He lives with his wife BigFuglyOldBitch and his 2 daughters, Wincest and Vampire. He's a successful businessman and seems to have it all, but things aren't always so clear cut. He's having an affair with his assistant Office Space and routinely employs the services of Prostitute, a professional call girl. You might think it's stupid, but after focusing on nothing but work for so many years, he lost...something. That "lust for life" he used to have. Then one day he met 2 of his respective daughters' friends, Ginger Soulless and Violet Hairdo and something just "clicked" into place.

The next thing he knew, he was fantasizing about his daughters and their friends. The incestuous thoughts might seem shocking or strange to some, but he had always been harboring them, essentially from puberty, when he would fantasize about his sister, TheSister.

Join McBigDick on a whirlwind ride as he experiences one thrilling situation after another, from being an accessory to the murder of the Hairdos, Violet's trailer trash parents, to a night of drunken debauchery where he not only impregnates his sister TheSister, but also sleeps with her daughter, the incredibly seductive LoliNiece, taking her virginity while she was passed out next to them in bed.

What's next for McBigDick? Who knows, but sky's the limit at this point! Tune in for the next episode, cumming soon to a piracy forum near you!

(If you think this one's bad, you should have seen what happened in another game when I was able to not only name all the characters, but also their relationships with the MC. It was the story of Tenant, the tenant and his Unit of LandPeople, Landlord, his landlord, Landlord's wife Landlady his landlady, and their 2 daughters, Landlady and Landlady, his landladies.

That one got complicated and hilarious ridiculously quickly.)

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2018
Is there a way to avoid anything with the youngest? I tried,but the game forces me into stuff with her ... I really dont like her and try to avoid any non-platonic stuff with her ... :(
Mod updated to v5b:
- As per request, club and hotel scenes will be skipped if you're not pursuing a romance with the youngest daughter. Instead you'll have an entirely platonic conversation about the cuteness of puppies.
- Wife full-frontal in the bathroom is now exclusive to her love route. On courteous route, she'll have a towel over her head for the entire conversation :p
Is there a need for the incest patch or does the console command still work to enable incest content?
The patch is purely for convenience, console command also works.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I don't like them either, but when I quit doing them people complained it was too static.... Should be a moot point in a month or two, ordering myself new hardware for christmas so everything from then on should hopefully be smoothed out regardless, and the past stuff should be swept up and redone with the rewrite/remaster I am starting early next year. Any animating henceforth should be actual animation, not stop motion jerky stuff.
Hi there,

I want to start your game, but Incest patch or not Incest patch?

I don't have a massive incest fettish, but like to play games the way they are intended.
Nothing grind my gears like living with Room mates/Landladies that for some or other obscure reason thinks it's not appropriate for you to have sex or have a relationship with them.

From the initial post, it seems like you want it to go either way, but I would like to play it the way you intend it.

What is your recommendation?

(Sorry about replying to a non related post, just though it would be the easiest to get your attention apart from DM)

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Mod updated to v5b:
- As per request, club and hotel scenes will be skipped if you're not pursuing a romance with the youngest daughter. Instead you'll have an entirely platonic conversation about the cuteness of puppies.
- Wife full-frontal in the bathroom is now exclusive to her love route. On courteous route, she'll have a towel over her head for the entire conversation :p

The patch is purely for convenience, console command also works.
Thank you!. This mod should be on the main page

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Hi there,

I want to start your game, but Incest patch or not Incest patch?

I don't have a massive incest fettish, but like to play games the way they are intended.
Nothing grind my gears like living with Room mates/Landladies that for some or other obscure reason thinks it's not appropriate for you to have sex or have a relationship with them.

From the initial post, it seems like you want it to go either way, but I would like to play it the way you intend it.

What is your recommendation?

(Sorry about replying to a non related post, just though it would be the easiest to get your attention apart from DM)
Since Patreon's morality police are everywhere and they frown on incest (the horror!), most devs won't directly address the issue, and rightfully so.
Now, if you'd like MY recommendation instead... :
997.jpg

Thank you!. This mod should be on the main page
https://f95zone.to/threads/midlife-crisis-courteous-mod-walkthrough-v5b-thanks-for-the-demos.41585/ (new thread!)

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Well I enjoyed the update. The renders are great with marvellous detail. (y) The animations were a bit off though.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Since Patreon's morality police are everywhere and they frown on incest (the horror!), most devs won't directly address the issue, and rightfully so.
Now, if you'd like MY recommendation instead... :

https://f95zone.to/threads/midlife-crisis-courteous-mod-walkthrough-v5b-thanks-for-the-demos.41585/ (new thread!)
You know, there is creative ways to answer this without implicating yourself...like

"My game does not contain any incest at all, but you know these guys (I have never met them in my life!) that wrote the patch actually did an amazing job! I would go as far to say that it's even better then my original story"

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes