Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm just glad I stayed on the wife's good side the last scene from the previous update and this opening scene was great who knew she had such a naughty streak in her I like that part of her a lot. Sarah being that naughty minx as always. It's all about biding time for Christine now we are getting closer and I sure as hell look forward to having

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
You know, there is creative ways to answer this without implicating yourself...like

"My game does not contain any incest at all, but you know these guys (I have never met them in my life!) that wrote the patch actually did an amazing job! I would go as far to say that it's even better then my original story"
You aren't wrong, but I believe you're underestimating the absolute douchebaggery Patreon can exhibit.

Reactions: Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
You aren't wrong, but I believe you're underestimating the absolute douchebaggery Patreon can exhibit.
It's ironic that my favorite Incest game by far (Not going to out it on here, but it's fucking good), is on Patreon with no repercussions whatsoever. In fact the Dev associated with that game have around 3 incest games without patches that are also on Patreon.

I suspect it's all in the name. Give it a generic name and the Patreon Gods does not notice. Names like "Sister, sister, sister", "Big Brother" etc. is a dead giveaway.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Hi there,

I want to start your game, but Incest patch or not Incest patch?

I don't have a massive incest fettish, but like to play games the way they are intended.
Nothing grind my gears like living with Room mates/Landladies that for some or other obscure reason thinks it's not appropriate for you to have sex or have a relationship with them.

From the initial post, it seems like you want it to go either way, but I would like to play it the way you intend it.

What is your recommendation?

(Sorry about replying to a non related post, just though it would be the easiest to get your attention apart from DM)
I hope I can give my 2 cents here as well :D. The game if started without the patch is awesome, if you want to force incest into it, be my guest, but not all games are incest centric and this game is one of them. I personally like the connection in the non incest part.

KPO

Jun 12, 2017
Unfortunately starting to lose a bit of interest in this game. Feel like Sarah have much more content than the others and she is by far the least interesting character in the game for me. Maybe that makes it seem worse than it is. Then Christine suddenly pulls all the brakes unless you basically force her. And I feel like Amanda have had no development for ages and she is my favorite character, so thats disappointing. So overall just feel like the game is just slowing down and losing my interest.
Maybe it my own fault, have been ignoring the Wife so maybe that have made me miss a bunch of stuff, and maybe I have made a wrong choice somewhere but idk.
This became much more negative than I really intended, cause I have really liked the game, especially the humor, so far. So, hopefully the next update reignites my spark.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Unfortunately starting to lose a bit of interest in this game. Feel like Sarah have much more content than the others and she is by far the least interesting character in the game for me. Maybe that makes it seem worse than it is. Then Christine suddenly pulls all the brakes unless you basically force her. And I feel like Amanda have had no development for ages and she is my favorite character, so thats disappointing. So overall just feel like the game is just slowing down and losing my interest.
Maybe it my own fault, have been ignoring the Wife so maybe that have made me miss a bunch of stuff, and maybe I have made a wrong choice somewhere but idk.
This became much more negative than I really intended, cause I have really liked the game, especially the humor, so far. So, hopefully the next update reignites my spark.
At the end of this update, some fun with Amanda and Jennifer was promised soon, seems like that should be in the next update.

Reactions: KPO

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
This month mostly focuses on Amanda in terms of progression. There will be some minor scenes with others, but most of it will be moving forward with her. There was an in story reason why she is lagging behind a bit that I hope will be clear by the end of this update.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I hope I can give my 2 cents here as well :D. The game if started without the patch is awesome, if you want to force incest into it, be my guest, but not all games are incest centric and this game is one of them. I personally like the connection in the non incest part.
Just started playing, trying both parts...For me the incest path seems more natural.
The hug from a student you just met seem completely out of place, as well as helping her doing shopping seems a bit odd.
The whole scenario with the 2 students in the house with your wife, does not feel natural for me.

In my view (Talking from my own past experience), two students staying with strangers will feel awkward initially, making small talk and basically try to be as little of a nuisance as possible. Initial interactions will tend to be a bit awkward. A young female student you just met, will probably not want you to judge her clothing choices.

Just my opinion, I first tried to play with them as students, but the dialogue was much more natural as daughters for me.

SRY

Jun 20, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 198, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 442, in script
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 442, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 359, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 384, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/window_icon.png'.

Jan 30, 2019
This month mostly focuses on Amanda in terms of progression. There will be some minor scenes with others, but most of it will be moving forward with her. There was an in story reason why she is lagging behind a bit that I hope will be clear by the end of this update.
Dude great work but can you give us a hint about when will be result of conversations in coffee shop will be seen.
And Tracy will be get scenes.

alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017
I'll contribute with my thoughts of this update for Nefastus. Might as well give some feedback, a pirate yes but not without manners we are. I enjoyed this update, short admittedly and alas I had to skip on the content since Miss Sarah doesn't get to do everything she wants her way and needs to learn some proper manners (let's hope there will be a spanking session soon, that schoolgirl outfit would be marvelous there) and there is no way I'm risking Christine's affection for a short term reward. So sadly for me c'est la vie.

And although not having quite the visceral reaction our lovely lass Avaron had where termination seemed to be the appropriate course of action I admit the animations kind of broke it for me also. But since you've already stated to not being satisfied with them I'm hoping that when you finish this fantastic novel and remaster the earlier work this will also be one of the edges smoothed out.

Oh and I bloody hate you for all the tease and blue balling you are causing, this is just cruelty at this point mate have some mercy!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regarding our fellow members who keep complaining about to compress or not compress? You already know we have people here who do a great job at compressing and sharing the versions, why not just be patient and wait for it. Is it really deserving of a post complaining that the update is nearly 5GB? I for one have the SSD space for it but if you don't or prefer not to, and I completely understand it, just hold on a little while longer.

One last thing as I've already wrote more than I should at this point, Nefastus you know there's always going to be people complaining whether the animations are good or bad, you said you took them out previously and people vocalised it, such it is why you added them back. My point is, you should focus on your patrons feedback as they are supporting you but you are the "director" shall we say. It is your vision of the game we want to play, not one hundred different inputs. In a particular scene should you feel like stills would be a better mood setter than an animation let your instinct guide you.

Till the next version, I most surely await for it!

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Just started playing, trying both parts...For me the incest path seems more natural.
The hug from a student you just met seem completely out of place, as well as helping her doing shopping seems a bit odd.
The whole scenario with the 2 students in the house with your wife, does not feel natural for me.

In my view (Talking from my own past experience), two students staying with strangers will feel awkward initially, making small talk and basically try to be as little of a nuisance as possible. Initial interactions will tend to be a bit awkward. A young female student you just met, will probably not want you to judge her clothing choices.

Just my opinion, I first tried to play with them as students, but the dialogue was much more natural as daughters for me.
That's cool, I am glad you enjoyed it regardless :D. IT is still without patch for me though, unlike others where incest is heavily applied lol

Reactions: Alfius

Exu

Dec 28, 2018
Then Christine suddenly pulls all the brakes unless you basically force her.
Christine is one of my favourite characters and that was somewhat crushing. But respecting her, leads to such a sweet, caring, painful, sweet moment...
Thanks to that, I've come to realize how much more valuable is to me that this game let me fulfill my "good daddy" fantasies.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes