OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Dear Developer - Nefastus Games

I love this game - it is in my top 5 at least - Love the story, characters, writing, humour and imagery but I have to say the animations Especially in v0.13 are awful. Please either leave them as static images or spend more time to make them more fluid. Please

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Dear Developer - Nefastus Games

I love this game - it is in my top 5 at least - Love the story, characters, writing, humour and imagery but I have to say the animations Especially in v0.13 are awful. Please either leave them as static images or spend more time to make them more fluid. Please
I don't like them either, but when I quit doing them people complained it was too static.... Should be a moot point in a month or two, ordering myself new hardware for christmas so everything from then on should hopefully be smoothed out regardless, and the past stuff should be swept up and redone with the rewrite/remaster I am starting early next year. Any animating henceforth should be actual animation, not stop motion jerky stuff.
Nesfastus covered that in this post.

Reactions: Jack-ish and OzBrit

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
imo, render are average but man, sarahs pussy looks real for me. even i can see her moles :BootyTime:

just realize that i d/l the compressed version. wow, the girls are so detailed tho the lighting sometimes unnatural. but in general, theyre awesome. loved the details you put here and there
oh, dev, you got yourself another fan (y)

Last edited:

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Great game. I hadn't played in a few updates, so I got a lot of content all at once. I never was interested in Jennifer, so it was funny to see how many times I had to turn her down.

May 14, 2017
Great game. I hadn't played in a few updates, so I got a lot of content all at once. I never was interested in Jennifer, so it was funny to see how many times I had to turn her down.
I don't like Jennifer also, I have lost count how many times I turned her down seems she cannot take a hint lol

Reactions: Jack-ish

Vodokk

Aug 7, 2017
For what is a generally good game, this update was very meh. Especially the animations. Hope the he can improve in the quality and quantity of updates with the new hardware.

On a side note, it would be nice to see a good walkthrough to understand the long term consequences of the decisions you're taking, like for example the date with Christine.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Shame about Christine, not sure anyone finds coercing/cajoling the main character's daughter into sex compelling. :(

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Shame about Christine, not sure anyone finds coercing/cajoling the main character's daughter into sex compelling. :(
You don't have to coerce her, you can choose to be patient with her. If you actually like Christine, that's probably the better option rather than taking the instant gratification, anyway. Give her some time to sort herself out and she'll probably become an absolute wildcat in bed for you later on. ;)

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
Anybody got some saves. I love the wife and got harem going(this included the trans) I lost my comp. and dont feel like playing it thru again, so i needed some saves just before i bang her on the couch(my wife)....Anybody got any????

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Animation might be shit but at least it gives me a good laugh. And it's not that bad that it would make me prefer this to be fully static, still images.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Anybody got some saves. I love the wife and got harem going(this included the trans) I lost my comp. and dont feel like playing it thru again, so i needed some saves just before i bang her on the couch(my wife)....Anybody got any????
Here ya go.

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
I'm thinking we need some new or updated fan signatures. I would like to maybe see the sister an the niece just saying.

Reactions: Ozel

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
I’m I the only person that likes dicking the wife?
Nope, add me to it as well. Love the MILF, an actual MILF with love handles and that beautiful belly that made their 2 "children" (daughters I hope), ( I do not use incest patch in this game, I wonder what would happen if the developer gets them in the game as well for real xD)

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
( I do not use incest patch in this game, I wonder what would happen if the developer gets them in the game as well for real xD)
...what...? they are in the game "for real". The patch only sets a variable in the existing game script. it's not making a non-incest game incesty, it's unlocking the actual incesty nature of the game.

• Love
Reactions: chaughton22
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes