Albino_Anaconda

Nov 7, 2017
...- for convenience: added an Incest patch, found in the 'Optional Incest Patch' folder. gigan's patch does the same thing, so feel free to use theirs. Both patches are version agnostic and will keep working for all future versions of the game...
Is there a need for the incest patch or does the console command still work to enable incest content?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah but I dont even want the whole romance/hotel stuff. I want to avoid her in every way possible and it is a shame that it is not possible :(
So then just use Skip (or click LMB or tap really fast) until you're to a new scene. It's not like the game forces you to spend a lot of time on it. Christine has been in the game since the beginning; it's not like she's going anywhere. Clearly there's not been much of a request for it (except from you now, I suppose).

Leo-Shrug.gif

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
So then just use Skip (or click LMB or tap really fast) until you're to a new scene. It's not like the game forces you to spend a lot of time on it. Christine has been in the game since the beginning; it's not like she's going anywhere. Clearly there's not been much of a request for it (except from you now, I suppose).

View attachment 478774
I like Christine. Am I in the minority here? XD

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018

View attachment 478774
i just wish we could ask her to remove her piercings.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I like Christine. Am I in the minority here? XD
If you are, then I'm in the minority too. It was really hard for me to go at her pace, even though I know it's better in the long run. (As I mentioned before, I reloaded after playing through for the scene . . . and then got super sad at her reaction. Pretty sure I'm sticking with letting her take her time.)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i just wish we could ask her to remove her piercings.
It's a fair request. I actually think asking for the option to skip her content is fair also. I'm just not sure it will ever really happen. While I actually quite adore Christine, I'm all for giving players more options, if a developer believes they can manage it.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
If you are, then I'm in the minority too. It was really hard for me to go at her pace, even though I know it's better in the long run. (As I mentioned before, I reloaded after playing through for the scene . . . and then got super sad at her reaction. Pretty sure I'm sticking with letting her take her time.)
She'll love us more for it later, so it'll be worth. (y)

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
It's a fair request. I actually think asking for the option to skip her content is fair also. I'm just not sure it will ever really happen. While I actually quite adore Christine, I'm all for giving players more options, if a developer believes they can manage it.
Options are great, but if someone REALLY hates Christine that damn much, since there is no option to skip at the moment, if there ever will be, there's always the option of finding something else to play.

I'm not really a fan of the ganguro niece, but I didn't skip her stuff or complain about it. If she bothered me that much, I'd just go find something else to do with my time. XD

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes