Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Nefastus — seriously great game. You're giving us so many wonderful, different avenues to pursue...

Any chance of adding a gallery? There are a bunch of scenes I'd love to... revisit. :)

Reactions: HansDampf788

Flurb

Mar 15, 2018
To all those people getting the errors posted above, it appears that if you used the courteous mod and incest patch in 0.17 and earlier then tried to play 0.18 without it you will generate the error. To solve it do the following:

Download the 0.17-0.18 update pack and copy/paste it into your old 0.17 folder

or, if you've already downloaded a fresh 0.18 folder, copy/paste the entire game folder (which contains the old courteous mod and incest patch), replacing the one in your 0.18.

This solved it for me

PS, now that an updated mod has been posted this shouldn't be a problem.

This fixed it, thanks!!

Reactions: lemonfreak

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Just when it was getting good and finally get to the best scene.
I hope he doesn't go to the hospital and drag the next update recovering.
Why do kids play a sport they're no good at except to hurt people?
Oh well, let's hope for the best and hope the old guy can handle the harem and not end up in a wheel chair.. Also what was the point of that movie night thing? Nothing happened...peace

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
What are the different consequences from going all in or waiting with Christine at the hotel afterwords?

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
What are the different consequences from going all in or waiting with Christine at the hotel afterwords?
They merge back into the same path, mostly it's just about how they get there. I like options that let players put a little of their own personality(aggressive pursuit or letting them pursue you etc.) onto the MC without punishing them with a this route locked type scenario. Going forward there will be differences on who initiates some sexual stuff or dialogue may be more or less aggressive based on MC's choice there, but there won't be a situation like you only get sex this update if you picked options 1 4 6 8 and 12.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Just when it was getting good and finally get to the best scene.
I hope he doesn't go to the hospital and drag the next update recovering.
Why do kids play a sport they're no good at except to hurt people?
Oh well, let's hope for the best and hope the old guy can handle the harem and not end up in a wheel chair.. Also what was the point of that movie night thing? Nothing happened...peace
A whole freaking update in a wheelchair chasing hamsters, learning to walk like Rocky learning to fight(all ultra bright renders of course).....Jesus you guys give me the best ideas, I wish I actually had the balls to do some of them haha.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
A whole freaking update in a wheelchair chasing hamsters, learning to walk like Rocky learning to fight(all ultra bright renders of course).....Jesus you guys give me the best ideas, I wish I actually had the balls to do some of them haha.
Learning to Wack-Fu on a wheel chair. He meets this old master who happens to be sharing his room.
They become friends and the old gizzard shares with him how he can make women his puppets and have more stamina and even make himself look younger. The old man apparently is older then he looks, almost 200 he said and I still have my own harem waiting for me at home. He wasn't kidding, a ton of women came to visit him at the hospital of every age and every race. They all looked like models or something. He confessed to him, they were all his bitches...wink....wink....
If you want more ideas let me know...peace.

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
It's skipable, It is exactly one scene, with maybe 3-5 images and just as much text. Also it's 99.9% not a re-accruing thing. It almost feels like a misleading tag to me.
Nah, it needs to be there so people don't stumble across it accidently but there needs to be a way to distinguish between tags for major and minor aspects of games.

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
but there needs to be a way to distinguish between tags for major and minor aspects of games.
Oh, i've been dreaming about something like that for as long as I can remember. Don't know if I've ever seen one though. That would be such an amazing addition!

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Oh, i've been dreaming about something like that for as long as I can remember. Don't know if I've ever seen one though. That would be such an amazing addition!
Check the feature request section, just posted an idea ;)

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Just replayed the Amanda (Licky Licole) scene from the last update and Spotify hit me with CCR's "I put a spell on you" at the same time.So needless to say those two are now forever associated.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nefastus
Aug 7, 2018
Yeag, also wondered why it wasn't more common. VNDB does that by assigning every tag a value between 1 and 3. The same could be achieved here by just adding major or minor/avoidable in brackets, as is sometimes done for certain niche kinks.

Nov 25, 2017
this is a game where after you reach the end of the build, you can't help but think that you wish it had better character renders. you feel like the story being told is not being fully supported by the visuals. i honestly don't mind the characters models used in the game for Christine and Amanda. they grow on you.

so i hope the developer gains enough patrons. the story they are telling deserves a better coat of paint.

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
Nah, it needs to be there so people don't stumble across it accidently but there needs to be a way to distinguish between tags for major and minor aspects of games.
No, it doesn't need to be there. For a single frame? Give me a break. You can handle potentially seeing a naked man that has a "disturbing content" warning on it. You'll survive. Someone should remove the gay tag, it's really stupid to have it imho

Reactions: cergyn and minibw

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
No, it doesn't need to be there. For a single frame? Give me a break. You can handle potentially seeing a naked man that has a "disturbing content" warning on it. You'll survive. Someone should remove the gay tag, it's really stupid to have it imho
I'm not bothered about it, god knows I've played any number of gay themed games but, sadly, there are a lot of whiny cunts who over-react to a single frame of something they didn't want to see :FacePalm:

If the tag stops one of those whiny cunts from spamming the thread with their bullshit then it's worth it.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes