botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I still think they Should start considering "Divorce" in games
I just don't understand how Married women could Allow the man/woman in their life to just have a Sexual relationship with others; Even if it's with their own Children and NOT consider a Divorce??

Could someone/ Anyone please explain the Logic that it is NOT considered? yikes :WaitWhat:
Could someone/anyone please explain the logic of playing a game with a basic premise you don't want?
This game is fucking about telling the story of how a guy got to fuck every good-looking woman he encounters, with his wife being fine with it.
I mean, not every game has to be for you, if you don't like the idea that is core to this game, don't play it.

Also, does the term cuckqueen mean ANYTHING to you? There really are people who LIKE seeing their partner sexually active with others, who get off of it. Doesn't have anything to do with logic, because it's a sexual kink.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Could someone/anyone please explain the logic of playing a game with a basic premise you don't want?
This game is fucking about telling the story of how a guy got to fuck every good-looking woman he encounters, with his wife being fine with it.
I mean, not every game has to be for you, if you don't like the idea that is core to this game, don't play it.

Also, does the term cuckqueen mean ANYTHING to you? There really are people who LIKE seeing their partner sexually active with others, who get off of it. Doesn't have anything to do with logic, because it's a sexual kink.
Some people just can't imagine that there could be people in this world who don't think like they do. When i start a game and i realize that it goes in a way i don't like, i just stop and forget about it.
I loved that game so much, especially at the stat and the middle, lately i did not find the same spirit like the dev was less impired.
Maybe the writing fatigue, it's very har to maintain the same level when you once reached the sky like he did!
Some scenes are engraved in my mind forever and it doesn't happen often here in those games.

And finaly about the wife accepting that her man has sex with other women is nothing special, i have even seen this in real life when i was invited in a friend's house to have a drink and i arrived just when he was fucking a girl in the middle of the living room. I sat next to his wife on the couch and we had fun watching them while drinking some beer.

The problem i have in this story, is how he will tell his wife that he's fucking his two daughter since a long time behind her back.
That would be a difficult task, i guess he will have to cheat and try to start to seduce his daughters in front of her bit by bit taking some time hoping she will be ok to let him fuck them after a while and a lot of convincing arguments coming from the daughters themselves.

Tenebreaux

May 2, 2018
Let me just say, if I knew men who looked like Jennifer, I would probably be bisexual, not straight.
A woman isn't masculine, just because she doesn't have humungous tits and has a defined body.
Each to their own. It's not really her body I don't like, it's her face. She looks like your Lovecraft avatar.

Reactions: Pedrocas77

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Love the review/feedback as always, I actually feel like I hit a lot of the notes I was trying to this time with the first scene. That scene was frustrating for me, deleted and rewrote a couple of times to try to keep the tone I wanted. Your feedback helped relieve some stress. The bit about Christine's timing popped 'Elliot Reid:::Moment Killer' directly into my brain.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Yes, and this is just a suggestion: it might be a good idea to put your compressions up on 2 or 3 platforms as a base (like pixeldrain, workupload, and whatever else).
GoFile It's Trash for saving files on long perspective for free uploaders.
WorkUpload (Problem With uploading files more than 1 GB)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes