PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
Hi, well im having an error, i checked the game with winrar, downloaded the dlc twice and still CRC error, can someone please upload the game with the dlc already integrated?
View attachment 1541299
there seems to be issues on Windows 7
try these manual steps

maybe the DLC download got corrupted, try downloading it again
and... just making sure you are on windows (not some emulator) ?

it "should" just work :poop:

other than that there is the manual way that would involve unpacking the DLC file (is just a renamed .tar file) and then move the content to your game directory manually.... :HideThePain:

Kurokazewa

Apr 22, 2018
For everyone having trouble with DLC the file name was just screwed up. If you notice its uploaded as a .DLC file... There isn't a DLC extension though. Or at least not one that I am aware of. Add on .zip to the end of file name and confirm if it asks you if you want to change the file format. Should work normally after that.

Reactions: Magazif

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
For everyone having trouble with DLC the file name was just screwed up. If you notice its uploaded as a .DLC file... There isn't a DLC extension though. Or at least not one that I am aware of. Add on .zip to the end of file name and confirm if it asks you if you want to change the file format. Should work normally after that.
nothing got screwed up

the DLC file is not intended to be extracted manually, there is an import menu INGAME for that (which should work fine on Windows 10 at least)

can anyone remake this game, to work on 32 bt?
that would be me, and only me

• Angry
Reactions: Ullubu

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Why stand not on the first side that we have aso download the dlc that this is not included?

Bug DLC 1
Translation bug
not translated to German
Can I remove it?
Correct: Kann ich es entfernen?

Last edited:

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
uhm, how do you get the double trouble achievement? i got everything else
edit: oh, got it. didnt let the twin+futa path go to ending

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
Why stand not on the first side that we have aso download the dlc that this is not included?

Bug DLC 1
Translation bug
not translated to German
Can I remove it?
Correct: Kann ich es entfernen?
hä? :unsure:

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
I noticed the cabin splits into 2 routes but I only am provided 1 route (bad ending), was there a prior choice that is the requirement for the good route?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
i was scrolling though the previews and it just keeps getting progressively weirder.
Well, they kinda started with the most obvious outcome of the MC geting stranded, and worked their way through less and less likely scenarios until they got through alien abduction. These are all variations on standard "lost on a lonely road" tropes. Yeah, it gets weirder, but that's the point. Variation requires weird after a while.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes