Malkav

May 28, 2017
Where are the aliens? I started a new game and skipped all rides from the previous versions and ended up at cabin.

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
The only folders in the downloaded archive are "font" and "base", what file type is the dlc?
maybe go back and read the first post again
especially the "Download" section... and then the installation instructions

Reactions: Malkav

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
maybe go back and read the first post again
especially the "Download" section... and then the installation instructions
I know I'm dumb but I also cant find the aliens. I've downloaded the game from the OP. Started the game and went to Extras > DLC > Import. Then a window pops up to select a DLC file. But where to navigate to? There's no DLC file in the game folder.
Also tried the compressed version. It has a DLC1.manifest in the game folder but also no DLC file to navigate to.

So, would appreciate some help.

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
I know I'm dumb but I also cant find the aliens. I've downloaded the game from the OP. Started the game and went to Extras > DLC > Import. Then a window pops up to select a DLC file. But where to navigate to? There's no DLC file in the game folder.
Also tried the compressed version. It has a DLC1.manifest in the game folder but also no DLC file to navigate to.

So, would appreciate some help.
how bout starting with downloading the DLC file.... from the download section... from the first page...
is that really so complicated? it's RIGHT THERE
1639383951058.png

• Angry
Reactions: nekdo and f95zone69

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Previously this game worked on win32.
Why is now win64 - only? Win32 exe will work on both win32 and win64, but win64 exe require win64 system.
It's only matter of chosing exe compile options.

Reactions: Ekata

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
but it's not
for example the new video plugin we use (for the intro now and animations later) performs better on x64
I don't have video issues on 32 bit. The game performed already good, no change required.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 56 Votes