FMag

Aug 1, 2019
I can't wait for the next part. I know it might sound weird, but the last scene of the galactic tour, when she was naked at the crowded beach was awesome. It would be cool to have something similar to the original story, but with Serena walking naked on a deserted beach, while risking some encounters ...

Reactions: ntrvip and Archast
Jul 16, 2018
This game is surprisingly good!

The good:
1. The rendering quality (especially of the protagonist) is amazing!
2. The scenes have some actual (short) story to them.
3. The scenes on the alien ship are weird, but not creepy/crazy/silly weird. Kudos for that!

The not so good:
1. The first male in the game is really quite awfully rendered
2. The graveyard scene is really boring and uninspired.
3. I'm personally not a fan of the rape scene in the woods/cabin.

Thumbs up for the developer!

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
I've seen some talk in this thread about twins when searching through it. I can also see in the screenshots in the OP a pair of identical aliens, but I don't see any Twins tag on the thread. Can anyone who has played the game confirm anything about this?

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
I've seen some talk in this thread about twins when searching through it. I can also see in the screenshots in the OP a pair of identical aliens, but I don't see any Twins tag on the thread. Can anyone who has played the game confirm anything about this?
can confirm twin aliens
1643466885767.png

Reactions: BaeScout83

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I really like the protagonist in this game. Beautiful looking, nice hairstyle, petite body with natural size breast and butt, tan line, freckles. Everything is right up my alley. The only thing I don't like is the dev of this game is rude af. I saw this game on steam during lunar new year sale and thought about getting it to support the dev but then I remember his sarcastic reply to me a while ago so I was like nvm.

Reactions: kartolas

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
I really like the protagonist in this game. Beautiful looking, nice hairstyle, petite body with natural size breast and butt, tan line, freckles. Everything is right up my alley. The only thing I don't like is the dev of this game is rude af. I saw this game on steam during lunar new year sale and thought about getting it to support the dev but then I remember his sarcastic reply to me a while ago so I was like nvm.
that sucks, I guess :HideThePain:

lifehacks

Apr 20, 2020
A great and polished game, that I always enjoy replaying. PandaPenguin, if you see this... is there any plans of more "down to earth" content? I'm more for the 'realistic' scenarios myself.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Hey! I was checking the itch page and I read that "Storyteller" is planned for 2022 (excited) and then there's an another dlc called "Mad Lab". Can you tell us what's that about? Just a few words.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Hey! I was checking the itch page and I read that "Storyteller" is planned for 2022 (excited) and then there's an another dlc called "Mad Lab". Can you tell us what's that about? Just a few words.
We can share some info, Storyteller will have Serena meeting an old friend and sharing some of her previous "experiences", including some of the things she already talked about in the main game, while Mad Lab is still some time away, but it will have Serena finding the help of a crazy scientist, with everything that can come from a help like that.

Reactions: FMag

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
We can share some info, Storyteller will have Serena meeting an old friend and sharing some of her previous "experiences", including some of the things she already talked about in the main game, while Mad Lab is still some time away, but it will have Serena finding the help of a crazy scientist, with everything that can come from a help like that.
Great! Thanks!

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Serena said something about "the last time she had a good fck was with Melvin's(her boyfriend's) Dad.
I hope there is a prequel-sequel to this.
This game is a rare gem.

By the way, does he not have Patron? Where can I find the dev's up to date stuffs?
Discord? Twitter?

Reactions: Alea iacta est

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Serena said something about "the last time she had a good fck was with Melvin's(her boyfriend's) Dad.
This game is a rare gem.

By the way, does he not have Patron? Where can I find the dev's up to date stuffs?
Discord? Twitter?
He has twitter and it seems somewhat active.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
This game is a rare gem.

Discord? Twitter?
I think we will see that scene in the storyteller update

• Love
Reactions: evilkitty97

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
This game is a rare gem.

Discord? Twitter?
WW2217.jpg

ah yes, that one time with Melvin's dad :PogChamp:

PS:

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes