ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Mine is shortly after turning down the trucker. About 6-7 lines after. I think its when the Galactic DLC is supposed to be.
Getting the same error here at the same spot on Windows 10, after downloading the main game from OP and manually decompressing/installing the "Galactic detour" DLC.

Reactions: Aurelius Ambrosius

impx

Feb 24, 2019
Found the Error Code:

of Other Event: User Defined 0
for object obj_game:

Data structure with index does not exist.############################################################################################
gml_Script_scr_prepareDialogue (line 56)
gml_Script_scr_game_start (line 13)
gml_Object_obj_game_Other_10 (line 248)
gml_Object_obj_game_Step_0 (line 211)

dgreen1108

Apr 25, 2021
Please excuse my ignorance, but I thought this game was completed with v 1.2 Why is there new content and it's still listed as COMPLETED?

Reactions: SPARDA2408

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
hate to tell you that the vault file can not be transferred to other computers as it is device specific

so while you thought you found something worth sharing, you might just remove it before people tell you that it didnt work

:poop:
Why exactly is it locked to the computer it comes from? What possible benefit does that have?

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
the dev knows how to troll! :KEK:

View attachment 2340942

Both DLCs included in this torrent btw.

MidnightRide-1.3.1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
it's not a trolling if you know that the Halloween2020 content is DLC2 :HideThePain:

Reactions: "CJ"

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
v1.0.0 of the Galactic Detour DLC (that's the version currently available in the OP) is not compatible with the latest version of the main game! Don't install it on v1.3.1.0!
Most people (me included) download games from the links provided in their OP without questioning their compatibility. In this case here and unless I missed something nothing indicates that the "DLC" shouldn't have been used.

If some links are outdated, it would probably be a smart move to take the corresponding links down until they are valid again, not to further confuse people.

PS : Thank you for your heads up.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Did this thing get music and sound yet? Was promised ages ago. What about animations? They add those or are all the lewds just a silent slideshow? :unsure:

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes