PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
Did this thing get music and sound yet? Was promised ages ago. What about animations? They add those or are all the lewds just a silent slideshow? :unsure:
1.3 has music now for the base game, as it was "promised"
the DLCs are getting music composed right now and will be upgraded later

as for animations... well tough luck, we have them ready but the game engine is not cooperating as we hoped so those will eventually be added later

Vazian

Apr 30, 2017
IS there a fix for Galactic detour yet? Should be possible to fix that in a way that doesn't require re-downloading the whole dlc right=

Reactions: SPARDA2408

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Hello everybody. It's not clear to me how the game is divided...
That is :
1) is the main game Midnight Ride and is Storyteller a DLC?
2) Midnight Ride is a story and Storyteller is another story that has nothing to do with the first?
Because it's not clear... on the first page there's a file made up of "Midnight Ride + Storiteller", then there's a DLC (which we don't know what it is, whether it's to be added to the first game or not, boh) and then there's a Storyteller DLC..... what a messo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Reactions: HP520

Vazian

Apr 30, 2017
the dev knows how to troll! :KEK: edit: nvm. no good trolling. sad times.

View attachment 2340942

Both DLCs included in this torrent btw.

MidnightRide-1.3.1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Does the DLC work in this? if so could you upload the L01_DLC1.mrt and DLC1.manifest files from it, my guess is that would be enough to fix it.

Vazian

Apr 30, 2017
Hello everybody. It's not clear to me how the game is divided...
That is :
1) is the main game Midnight Ride and is Storyteller a DLC?
2) Midnight Ride is a story and Storyteller is another story that has nothing to do with the first?
Because it's not clear... on the first page there's a file made up of "Midnight Ride + Storiteller", then there's a DLC (which we don't know what it is, whether it's to be added to the first game or not, boh) and then there's a Storyteller DLC..... what a messo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
Midnight right is the main game
Galactic Detour is the 1 DLC, which is available for seperate download, also that is currently broken with the current version
Halloween is DLC2 which is integrated in the main game, no extra download needed
Storyteller is DLC3 which is included if you download Midnight Ride + Storiteller"

Reactions: Gagge89

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Does the DLC work in this? if so could you upload the L01_DLC1.mrt and DLC1.manifest files from it, my guess is that would be enough to fix it.
no idea if it works. i simply took the main game and slapped the other dlc on top of it.

i got over 10k torrents, cant check every single game.

Feb 9, 2018
Played through every option, seen all serena's rides and have every gallery image, but somehow missed the silence achievement. Can anyone tell me what i missed

shrillbill

Jan 15, 2022
This game would be infinitely better if you could remove the text bars. Such good visuals, all of them basically ruined by that white strip of hate.

Waterproof64

Jan 11, 2023
It's been so long since I've played this game, but almost nothing has changed!
Instead of diversifying the main plot, they add some kind of wildness

Reactions: Xhak

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Conceptually I think that this game is great. The Choose-your-adventure setup means that the story is complete without threading water for dozen of updates (coughNLTcough) but can seamlessly introduce new elements with DLC.

At this time though I think the developers have really proven themselves and should try their hand at a completely new game. It's basically the DrPinkCake Acting Lessons scenario. Everyone loved it and wanted more, but instead DPC closed it up and went on to make BaDIK which is arguably the best game in the entire genre. I expect great thing from Horny NPC if given the freedom to start from scratch.

Reactions: Archast and asero7k

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Conceptually I think that this game is great. The Choose-your-adventure setup means that the story is complete without threading water for dozen of updates (coughNLTcough) but can seamlessly introduce new elements with DLC.

At this time though I think the developers have really proven themselves and should try their hand at a completely new game. It's basically the DrPinkCake Acting Lessons scenario. Everyone loved it and wanted more, but instead DPC closed it up and went on to make BaDIK which is arguably the best game in the entire genre. I expect great thing from Horny NPC if given the freedom to start from scratch.
I like it to, sounds like they've got a bit more they want to do. Another DLC (think last?) and some more QOL updates, e.g. animations and not sure what else. Once they are truly done with it, it will be even better.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes