• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Midnight Sin [v0.3.1] [Faerin]

4.20 star(s) 21 Votes

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
Quite happy with this update. Old saves are working. Important dialogue about the father.
And more content with Victoria :love:, its interesting she liked when Mike was dominant

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
The scene with Victoria was funny.
But what's more interesting is the apparition of 3 new girls. I wonder if they will be LI.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
On the second day I can´t change the map to go to the kitchen and get some coffee. It only says "I really need some coffee right now. Let´s use the map and go to the kitchen." It´s pretty hard to do with the city map. Please help.
Can you attach your save, please? I'll take a look at that for you.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
On the second day I can´t change the map to go to the kitchen and get some coffee. It only says "I really need some coffee right now. Let´s use the map and go to the kitchen." It´s pretty hard to do with the city map. Please help.
You need to highlight the Mansion on the map

1696112782977.jpeg

Reactions: TheDevian

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
The scene with Victoria was funny.
But what's more interesting is the apparition of 3 new girls. I wonder if they will be LI.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
? Who? I played through to the end of the update and I didn't see any
other than the 3 sisters, stepmom, and 2 maids.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
? Who? I played through to the end of the update and I didn't see any
other than the 3 sisters, stepmom, and 2 maids.
I take it you didn't do Madeline's event where you have to drive her to the office? Otherwise you would have noticed
And then there's Olivia's
You actually didn't see those three new characters?

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
I take it you didn't do Madeline's event where you have to drive her to the office? Otherwise you would have noticed
And then there's Olivia's
You actually didn't see those three new characters?
Oh yes yes I saw them. Very exciting indeed. He said apparition and with the theming of MM, I figured an element may have carried over, especially with the 7 deadly sins theming, and they were in the house or something lol.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Oh yes yes I saw them. Very exciting indeed. He said apparition and with the theming of MM, I figured an element may have carried over, especially with the 7 deadly sins theming, and they were in the house or something lol.
AFAIK, Faerin's not adding any supernatural elements to this game like the last one. This game is supposed to be more like MotH than MwM, but yes, you will see references to the 7 deadly sins (such as with the books and paintings).

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
AFAIK, Faerin's not adding any supernatural elements to this game like the last one. This game is supposed to be more like MotH than MwM, but yes, you will see references to the 7 deadly sins (such as with the books and paintings).
Cool. I think with the story going the way it is, adding supernatural stuff would just be too much.

Reactions: Sycho

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Agreed, it just wouldn't fit in the story. It'd be weird and out of place. Kind of like Dominoes Pizza selling breakfast waffles at 3 a.m weird. :ROFLMAO:
Be carefull what you wish... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Looking forward to what Faerin has in mind to solve this 7 sin ridle, sometimes seems that he has a cruel enjoyment seeing us puzzled trying to solve that :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thank you.
You're welcome. Are you clicking on the room that Rebecca and Victoria are in (that's shown in green in my screenshot)?
I didn't notice any issues when I clicked that area, it took me straight to the kitchen using your save.

ThePainter

Jun 9, 2017
You're welcome. Are you clicking on the room that Rebecca and Victoria are in (that's shown in green in my screenshot)?
I didn't notice any issues when I clicked that area, it took me straight to the kitchen using your save.
Okay. I couldn´t change to that map. When I clicked on the mansion button it went straight to the text where he wants coffee. Maybe there is a bug in my version. I´ll download it again and try again. Thanks for your help.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Okay. I couldn´t change to that map. When I clicked on the mansion button it went straight to the text where he wants coffee. Maybe there is a bug in my version. I´ll download it again and try again. Thanks for your help.
You're welcome. Can you show me a screenshot of what you're clicking on to bring the map up on screen? Or maybe even use something like Bandicam to make a 10 second video?

The video clip I made using your save to go to the kitchen.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
First click here.

Then here...

4.20 star(s) 21 Votes