Unity Midnight Sin [v0.3.1] [Faerin]

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I'm referring to exactly that, how was that confusing for you? Was quite obv stating an opinion, didn't ask you to agree with me :)
You weren't referring to that at all, because you didn't mention it in either post. To the point that your "opinion" was that the game was unplayable because you had to replay every time.

Not one single mention of save compatibility between versions, or copy/pasting saves, at all.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
He was saying that if you read the FAQ at this post https://f95zone.to/threads/midnight-sin-v0-1-4-faerin.154475/post-10426830 you will not start over and over again every new game version...
... just copy saves folder from old to new game path and you're ready to start where you have ended last time.
I think I understand him now. He is of the opinion that that is too much hassle for him to do, so he will instead not continue playing this game. Which is a decision only he can make for him.

Ostrov11

Nov 27, 2020
Has anyone managed to extract the game content from .bundle?

Please tell me the software.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
best game i had ever played...
If you are referring to Mystwood Manor - I agree 100 percent. The game is in my personal Top-5. MOTH is good, very good, but nevertheless it's a familiar wincest, albeit executed at a high level. But Mystwood Manor is just... I don't know what words to choose.... A more mature game aimed at a more mature audience.
I remember with what impatience I used to wait until the last Friday of the month, download the new version and start the game from the beginning - I was interested in how the developer fills it with content, how the story gets its development.... During the development of MM I went through the game 5 or 6 times, not counting the final version:)

tarambaba

Oct 4, 2023
Kudos
If you are referring to Mystwood Manor - I agree 100 percent. The game is in my personal Top-5. MOTH is good, very good, but nevertheless it's a familiar wincest, albeit executed at a high level. But Mystwood Manor is just... I don't know what words to choose.... A more mature game aimed at a more mature audience.
I remember with what impatience I used to wait until the last Friday of the month, download the new version and start the game from the beginning - I was interested in how the developer fills it with content, how the story gets its development.... During the development of MM I went through the game 5 or 6 times, not counting the final version:)
Kudos :BootyTime:

Reactions: Enot1964

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
I guess this is what MC's alarm clock must look like :

alarm clock.gif alarm clock.jpg
There's no accounting for taste. :LOL:

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
so how long until this is finished and on steam? end of 2024? also I really hope this one has pregnancy only man of the house had it and its a shame mystwood manor didnt have it

Last edited:

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
So, the Mc is really capable of being a bodyguard or he is a retard like in Hillside?
So far, he is only following his stepmother, and half-sisters around. Though, there are few indicators in story he is not fast thinking, nor very successful in previous cariere.
1) He borrowed large sum of money from Russian(or Ukrainian?) money lender called Ruslan.
2) Ruslan sends armed gentleman to extort money from MC.
3) Though, MC easily disarms said thug.
4) MC accepts deal from stepmother, they didn't know eachother, but somehow fails to understand he is entitled to part of his father's money :D At least as long as there is no will.
Of course, it's a way to start story, not me trashing a dev... Yet, I love to be cynical and notice that MC is not sharpest tool in the box. :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: xapican and Vlbc
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes