Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
You should be able to max his endurance stat by swimming laps in the pool. If you're not able to do that, please post your save and we'll take a look at it.
Thanks for replying :)

I can max my stats by swimming I know that part, I bought the goggles and everything so it gives me +10% every time, but as per earlier comment I'm just worried that it won't break the game right for the next patch right ? that's why before I went 100% on all 3 parameters wanted to check with you first :cool: (y)

edit: all maxed out :cool: Hopefully, saves me for future grind :p

1711881038362.png

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thanks for replying :)

I can max my stats by swimming I know that part, I bought the goggles and everything so it gives me +10% every time, but as per earlier comment I'm just worried that it won't break the game right for the next patch right ? that's why before I went 100% on all 3 parameters wanted to check with you first :cool: (y)
Oh! Well, I'm not the dev, so I don't do any of the coding/rendering, but I am part of his team. TBH, I have a few saves for when we test the next update as I don't know what to expect until then. In one of my saves, I have already purchased everything there was available at the mall and have his stats maxed as well which I will use along with my other saves to test with before doing a brand new run. So I would say no, that shouldn't cause problems with future updates.

yura48

Oct 19, 2019
So is it possible, or rather necessary, to increase the indicators, and then go to battle with the owner of the hall?
I went without preparation and I got the impression that it was impossible to win against him at all.
At the same time, it is not difficult to win in the parking lot.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
So is it possible, or rather necessary, to increase the indicators, and then go to battle with the owner of the hall?
I went without preparation and I got the impression that it was impossible to win against him at all.
I'm fairly certain those stats will play an important role at some point, like when the swimming content with Olivia gets implemented later on or maybe even once the third opponent is added in to the fight club. If you notice, the more you increase the stats, the less hits it takes to defeat an opponent when you go fight for money and bonus points.

Reactions: TheDevian
May 29, 2023
I'm gonna start again with the latest update as I always end up deleting the previous version. Is there something specific that the extra keys and extra cracks are for?

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
So what is the extra crack for. I'm assuming its not for actual arse crack angles?
Extra crack is just an alternative way to get Extra version which doesn't require to have a key. If you have a key (which is leaked for current version) you don't need the crack, just use a key normally

This dev's friend have no idea what he's talking about. The crack is hooking the game's process and forces it to set version to "Extra" no matter the key. It doesn't care if the key has been changed or anything like that. The code for checking the key.ini file is bypassed

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

MrDigitalP

Apr 13, 2022
Currently there isn't and yes, it's been changed to make it more Patreon-friendly.

Don't use the map to try to go to her room, you won't be able to. Instead, go to Annabelle's door.
Currently there isn't and yes, it's been changed to make it more Patreon-friendly.

Don't use the map to try to go to her room, you won't be able to. Instead, go to Annabelle's door.
it doesn't work

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
This dev's friend have no idea what he's talking about. The crack is hooking the game's process and forces it to set version to "Extra" no matter the key. It doesn't care if the key has been changed or anything like that. The code for checking the key.ini file is bypassed
Not sure the insult was called for. The main take away from the quoted post is that the Dev's very helpful support team on here will not help, quite rightly, when the hack is installed, regardless of whether it is the cause of the problem or not.

Regardless, seems a pointless hack since the key is usually included with each update on the OP; yes, it is an extra download, but quicker and less complicated to install. With regard to longevity, won't that depend on the Dev not changing the code involved? This could escalate to a fruitless attack / counter attack scenario.

A better "patch", and I don't have a clue if possible, would be to restore the Step Mom / Step Sister relationship from the Mentor / Apprentice changes

Reactions: Sycho and TheDevian

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
Not sure the insult was called for. The main take away from the quoted post is that the Dev's very helpful support team on here will not help, quite rightly, when the hack is installed, regardless of whether it is the cause of the problem or not.

Regardless, seems a pointless hack since the key is usually included with each update on the OP; yes, it is an extra download, but quicker and less complicated to install. With regard to longevity, won't that depend on the Dev not changing the code involved? This could escalate to a fruitless attack / counter attack scenario.

A better "patch", and I don't have a clue if possible, would be to restore the Step Mom / Step Sister relationship from the Mentor / Apprentice changes
Sorry if offended, I see your point and you're right here. The only thing I don't understand is "dev team quite rightly will not help when the crack is installed". Welcome to piracy website? That's what you get for advertising here and making paywalls in your game

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Sorry if offended, I see your point and you're right here. The only thing I don't understand is "dev team quite rightly will not help when the crack is installed". Welcome to piracy website? That's what you get for advertising here and making paywalls in your game
Highly disingenuous to ignore them helping here when people have had issues already and across multiple games now.

Reactions: Sycho and TheDevian

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
There is piracy here? yes.

But this particular game thread has the support of the Dev and his team, updates are publish regularly, feedback, in-game issues and bug reports are listened to, help is given and where appropriate fixes issued. There are no demands to subscribe, yes it is advertising and those that can will contribute.

Not supporting modified software, games or otherwise, is a standard practice. If a bug is in the dev's code they can fix it. If an issue occurs in modified code, the dev cannot do this, particularly if it is the result of modifications to the their code.

I suspect you know this yourself, you know your code, you know how it works if it breaks you have an idea where to look, if someone has changed something somewhere else in your code; you have extra, unnecessary work to do to fix their 'fix'.

So that is understandable, what is not understandable is requiring the dev to fix something that someone else's code has broken.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Probably you don't know how many problems have created cracks like this previous games when all the cheats were available inside the game, so as already said by Sycho, don't ask support if you are using this kind of hacks on the game because eventually they break the game.

Also that file will be compatible only with this version because if, in any future game version, that file will change and people continue to use that crack on new game version, it will not be compatible and generate unwanted results.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Sycho I really liked the boxing mini-game, I actually went all out in buffing up MC, did not increase HP because when the reaction time is over 40, it' really difficult to miss or get hit by the opponent, also was funny to see that by not skipping fight, got a lot of bonus points and $$. I'm writing this message because have the character maxed out, it won't cause any bugs with the upcoming new April update patch right ?

View attachment 3494805
No, maxing your stats will only help you later.
Yes, you can max your stats first, though it is not even close to impossible to beat him without them. My arms are disabled and I am dyslexic, and I was able to do it, in fact, I still won't do skill, because I can't stand the idea of the arrows going even slower. lol
Housekeeping Emercency would Kate leave the room.
What do i have to do?
Act like a child, and try to flush the tp.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Extra crack is just an alternative way to get Extra version which doesn't require to have a key. If you have a key (which is leaked for current version) you don't need the crack, just use a key normally

Actually, I do know what I'm talking about. You don't, because you've never seen the shit caused by mods and unsupported patches. They cause bugs in the game which makes our job of identifying a legitimate issue much more difficult, because now we have to ask if they used your so-called "crack". We've seen it happen. So while you sit there acting all butt-hurt because I dissed your little file, just know that when one of us on the team encounter someone using it, we'll send them to you to deal with. After all, you're the "expert" here who seems to know more than we do. So have fun with that, because as I said, we will not support any players who use it.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes