Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Ok I think im stuck, with the laptop game. Got past the guard at the gate now I cant seem to do anything past here, nothing seems interactable except the map and quit button.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you're still having difficulty, please attach your save so one of us can take a look at it for you.

Reactions: TheDevian

Killdom

Dec 22, 2023
Ok I think im stuck, with the laptop game. Got past the guard at the gate now I cant seem to do anything past here, nothing seems interactable except the map and quit button.
yeah Hentai Impact (as the name in MnS) is not very much interactable in its own but only for chain events for character story as in this Annabelle and she mostly play before sleep time in general... so keep checking if she is in her room after or at 19:00 and after that check your laptop...

Reactions: Sycho

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
Thanks, when I quit out the game hinted at when she was online. Then when trying again the next day was more specific to evening so eventually got there.

swordicek

Jun 20, 2021
i still dont understand what passcode i need to use

i have dark orange, dark blue, red, purple
what i got should be 1756, but not working, so what i did wrong?

and stuck here

Last edited:

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
wasnt the latest update 0.2.2?
did the version number change or is it time for me to see the doc?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
wasnt the latest update 0.2.2?
did the version number change or is it time for me to see the doc?
Definitely time for you to see the Doc, his Patreon clearly says what version was release last
I'm kinda surprised it got here so fast though.

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yo, the wine loop bug has been fixed already? i'm only here to fucc the mom
Yes, that's been fixed, but there is still one bug that seems to be affecting players using previous saves where her have wine with her hint shows up (even after you've talked to Madeline about everyone) and her love stat is at 27 when it should be at 22. That will be fixed in the next update.

Reactions: TheDevian

uyro

Jun 17, 2018
Yes, that's been fixed, but there is still one bug that seems to be affecting players using previous saves where her have wine with her hint shows up (even after you've talked to Madeline about everyone) and her love stat is at 27 when it should be at 22. That will be fixed in the next update.
so there's no other option than start from the begining again? Tragic

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes