Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I would like to add that I have seen (maybe not on Midnight Sin yet, but on previous games) some, let's say, less than fully literate guys on this forum gave the dev and supporters shit when the game didn't work after installing some mod. Heck, I've even seen (though with another dev I think) complaining about bad programming and dev being unsupportive after their own fiddling with the files killed the save and/or the whole program. So I can understand the reluctancy to deal with these types.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I would like to add that I have seen (maybe not on Midnight Sin yet, but on previous games) some, let's say, less than fully literate guys on this forum gave the dev and supporters shit when the game didn't work after installing some mod. Heck, I've even seen (though with another dev I think) complaining about bad programming and dev being unsupportive after their own fiddling with the files killed the save and/or the whole program. So I can understand the reluctancy to deal with these types.
What they don't realize is we would have to do a whole new set of testing from the beginning (intro); checking every scene, event, save(s) to see what, if anything the mod does, will do or could do to the game including trying to purposely break the game/saves. And we're not about to do that because we've already went through the rigorous testing multiple times before release. So to put it mildly, my job is to support Faerin and the game, not scrutinize a modders whims.

It's already been proven mods can and will break the saves in Faerin's games, regardless how much thought and care went into creating the mod. Look at the last game's thread as a perfect example of that.

We're not saying "don't mod the game or else", you're free to do whatever you want. Mod your heart out for all we care, but just don't come complaining to us that someone else's "good intentions" fucked up their game. That's not our fault and certainly not Faerin's fault, and we will not clean up someone else's mess.

We're already aware of at least one bug now (with regards to Madeline's 27 love stat bug). So naturally if we see any other reports aside from that one (which we don't expect but could still happen), naturally we're going to suspect a mod was used. And as was mentioned already, there's a key with every leak that's been on here. So having a "crack" to include a key (which changes with each update) is redundant.

Last edited:

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
I am stuck at the wine at night quest, (no crack and such) no matter how many time I do that quest nothing happens and it don't go away from the active quest. Is it a bug or I am doing something wrong? All the other quest is done, it is just that one left.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I am stuck at the wine at night quest, (no crack and such) no matter how many time I do that quest nothing happens and it don't go away from the active quest. Is it a bug or I am doing something wrong? All the other quest is done, it is just that one left.
It's due to a bug, which we're aware of with some older saves. You should also see Madeline's love stat at 27 instead of 22 as well. It'll be fixed in the next update.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
faerin's games are always popular its surprising that there isnt an incest patch yet or am i missing something
the update that removed incest just came out some time ago . im sure an official or fan made version incest patch will be out before the next update .
Am I missing something? The last update before this one, 2.1, they were your half sisters.

coolantrs

Oct 10, 2017
please please assist with code i have
Dining room – Painting of young woman in an orange dress surrounded by cakes and pastries (Gluttony).
Living room – Painting of a sexy woman wearing dark-blue lingerie (Lust).
Office – Painting of woman wearing a red feathered cloak (Wrath).
Upstairs (left) – Painting of sleeping woman wearing a light-blue gown (Sloth).

thanks

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Dining room – Painting of young woman in an orange dress surrounded by cakes and pastries (Gluttony).

thanks
Now match those colors with the book of Sin and its volume number.
Ex: Red = wrath (Book of wrath Volume 6).

So part of your code would be _ _ 6 _.

Im not getting any money since week 1, is this how it works?
You have to go to Ruslan's fight club at 22:00 at the parking garage and fight in order to earn money.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Killdom

Dec 22, 2023

thanks
Med. office - red cloak (wrath)
Med. room - queen in gold (greed)
Dining room - orange and cakes (gluttony)
living room - dark blue and lusty eyes (lust)
kitchen - lady looking in mirror purple (pride)
upstairs either side - girl spying green (envy)
upstairs other side other than either side - girl sleeping in light blue (sloth)

Killdom

Dec 22, 2023
Im not getting any money since week 1, is this how it works?
it's not going to work like that... like what Med. says $50,000 upfront which you got on second day AT mansion nearly 11:00 and this money goes straight to Ruslan or whatever his name is than he is going to offer you to take participate in underground parking garage fights which takes place at 22:00, that's where you are going to earn money little by little for now...

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
it's not going to work like that... like what Med. says $50,000 upfront which you got on second day AT mansion nearly 11:00 and this money goes straight to Ruslan or whatever his name is than he is going to offer you to take participate in underground parking garage fights which takes place at 22:00, that's where you are going to earn money little by little for now...
It's actually at 16:00 when you get the message about the $50k that was deposited.

Killdom

Dec 22, 2023
It's actually at 16:00 when you get the message about the $50k that was deposited.
my bad, braa... hey bro and one more thing, well Faerin made pretty good games but what if he made something which made from mish mash form of the deluca family, cybernetic seduction, artemis not the same but like in his own way but a kind of mid to big project...

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
my bad, braa... hey bro and one more thing, well Faerin made pretty good games but what if he made something which made from mish mash form of the deluca family, cybernetic seduction, artemis not the same but like in his own way but a kind of mid to big project...
Well, I think Faerin would be the one you would need to ask about that, since they are his games. He's not mentioned any new planned projects yet, but that may be a topic that might come up the closer we get to an ending with MnS.

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
Ok I think im stuck, with the laptop game. Got past the guard at the gate now I cant seem to do anything past here, nothing seems interactable except the map and quit button.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes