Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
How to find your code

Orange = Gluttony (Book of Sin Volume I) (see painting in dining room).
Yellow = Greed (Book of Sin Volume II) (see painting in Madeline's room).
Light blue = Sloth (Book of Sin Volume III) (see painting upstairs and to the left).
Green = Envy (Book of Sin Volume IV) (see painting upstairs and to the right).
Purple = Pride (Book of Sin Volume V) (see painting in the kitchen).
Red = Wrath (Book of Sin Volume VI) (see painting in Madeline's office).
Dark blue = Lust (Book of Sin Volume VII) (see painting in the living room).

When you reveal the secret panel after placing all of the books in the bookcase (located in the study), it will reveal 4 randomly generated colors. Each color combination will be different for everyone, so no one will get the same code.

So if the colors you see are (for example) red, light blue, green and dark blue, then your code will be: 6347 (the numbers corresponding to each of the books of sin).

6 = wrath, red
3 = sloth, light blue
4 = envy, green
7 = lust, dark blue
Thanks for posting this again. I screenshotted this and saved it so I will have this for my restart once we have a lot more content (and just in case I forget or... get lazy ;) about taking a bit of time to engage my brain).

I actually like this aspect of Midnight Sin - a puzzle that has no set answer - this screenshot is my 'cheat code' in case I am playing late night and too tired to engage said brain...

Cheers!! :coffee:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Sycho

princegadgad

Feb 15, 2021
i still dont understand what passcode i need to use

i have dark orange, dark blue, red, purple
what i got should be 1756, but not working, so what i did wrong?

and stuck here
Helo guys, is this the maximum point you can reach in the game so far?

I mean that save.

Thks!!

zzzzaaaaaaaa

Mar 2, 2024
Guys can any one tell me how to complete madeline blackmailing event.(I got the text to grab her ass now i don't know what to do)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thanks for posting this again. I screenshotted this and saved it so I will have this for my restart once we have a lot more content (and just in case I forget or... get lazy ;) about taking a bit of time to engage my brain).

I actually like this aspect of Midnight Sin - a puzzle that has no set answer - this screenshot is my 'cheat code' in case I am playing late night and too tired to engage said brain...

Cheers!! :coffee:
You're welcome. I just wish there was some way it could be pinned, or maybe even linked in OP?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Helo guys, is this the maximum point you can reach in the game so far?

I mean that save.

Thks!!
I'm not sure what you mean by "maximum point". Madeline can only go up to 22 in her love stats and your MC should be at 100% in his profile, and you should also have everything unlocked for all of the girls except for Kate.

If that's the case, then that's all the content there is at the moment.

Reactions: TheDevian

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Do you know which save you're working in, because you sent all of your saves. I only need the one that you're stuck in.
So out of the 5 saves, you have 01_01, 01_02, 01_03, 01_04 and 01_05.

Yeahh Boyy

Feb 8, 2018
If Annabelle's hint mentions going to her room, go to her door at 15:00. When Kate prevents you from entering, Annabelle's hint will suggest creating a "housekeeping emergency". Go downstairs to bathroom, and use the toilet paper to clock the toilet. So you'll need to make sure her hint suggests that first, otherwise you will need to progress with Annabelle.

Annabelle will show that hint twice. The first time you try to help her with her workout, let her slack. Then have dinner with the girls and cover for her. The second time you try to help her with her workout, again, allow her to slack, have dinner with the girls and tell the truth.
much appreciated

Reactions: Sycho
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes