Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
As much as I have enjoyed Faerin's previous games unless a mod or cheat becomes available for the fight scenes this game is over for me, it is too easy to slip up using the arrow keys ,I don't mind mini games within games but this one is way more difficult than needed and is not really required, a cut scene with the MC knocking out the ahole would have sufficed
Actually, it is required since that is the only way you can make money at the moment (other means will be added in a later update), and there are items from the mall you need for some of the storyline progression.

The fight with Devon is also needed because Victoria doesn't want to go back to her trainer. More about that will be revealed in a future update.

Reactions: TheDevian

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
As much as I have enjoyed Faerin's previous games unless a mod or cheat becomes available for the fight scenes this game is over for me, it is too easy to slip up using the arrow keys ,I don't mind mini games within games but this one is way more difficult than needed and is not really required, a cut scene with the MC knocking out the ahole would have sufficed

Stick with it, in the latest version you can skip the Devon fight until you are ready.

In the meantime, pay off your debt, skip a few fights in the Garage until you have enough to buy the sports kit in the Mall, then train in the mansion's gym, bag and weights, and swim until your stats are maxed.

This slows down the mini-game speed to a manageable level.

You can test your 'fitness' in the Garage before you challenge Devon.

I really struggled with the mini-game before this update, so I understand your frustration.

Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Are you sure you are playing latest game? because those mini-games are skippable except the mouse rotation at the beginning of the game with the thug

Reactions: TheDevian

skunksprays

Aug 16, 2021
How do you get Madeline to 25? she stopped getting points for me when I say goodnight and drink with her in the evening, she is stuck at 22.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes