Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

sus_xx

Apr 5, 2024
Bro How can i workout again with anabella i had bought outfit for her but cant get the next step :(

sus_xx

Apr 5, 2024
Bro How can i workout again with anabella i had bought outfit for her but cant get the next step :(

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Follow Olivia's hints for now. Her workout hint shouldn't be showing yet as you won't be able to work out with her or give her the outfit yet.

Reactions: TheDevian

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Anybody know the options in the new poll?
Which event most wanted to see next update:

Olivia's Swimming Lessons
Annabelle's Painting Assignment
Victoria's kickboxing lesson.

Olivia and Annabelle both had 94 votes, while Victoria won with 134

Reactions: YaBoy

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
Which event most wanted to see next update:

Olivia's Swimming Lessons
Annabelle's Painting Assignment
Victoria's kickboxing lesson.

Olivia and Annabelle both had 94 votes, while Victoria won with 134
Thanks! It’s too bad there’s no Madeleine options.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This isn't incest?!? Then why do you have the tag you stupid fuck?
Generally speaking, I would advise you to be a bit more polite and less abrasive. Throwing tantrums is a bit frowned upon here.

That being said, devs don't give tags on F95, moderators do, and they can only insert (or remove) what they are told. So screaming in a thread will do nothing to change a tag, you would need to report the original post and say what you want to change.

Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023
It was at one time but Faerin had to make it more Patreon friendly especially due to Patreon's recent crusade against content creators.
The recent Patreon crusade seems to be more focused on forced sex scenes, even two of the game developers I like had their accounts deleted and there are strong rumors that it was because of rape scenes.

Reactions: Sycho

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
The recent Patreon crusade seems to be more focused on forced sex scenes, even two of the game developers I like had their accounts deleted and there are strong rumors that it was because of rape scenes.
from what i understand patreon targeted many pages via discord then those pages were put "under review" the ones with incest and sleep sex were told to remove it from the game this happened to the devs of midnight paradise and attack on survery corps . the pages which contained rape were outright suspended this happened to rainces and ziptiefun the devs of the 2 bad bobby games

Last edited:
Reactions: Anaktorness

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
from what i understand patreon targeted many pages via discord then those pages were put "under review" the ones with incest and sleep sex were told to remove it from the game this happened to the devs of midnight paradise and attack on survery corps . the pages which contained rape were outright suspended this happened to rainces and ziptiefun the devs of the 2 bad boddy games
They're also monitoring F95 and the creators' Discords as well. "Deepfake" images of, let's say celebrities - posted on Discord - as an example will also get the dev in hot water with Patreon. And yeah, that includes incest, step-cest and sex with an adopted person. Some devs had their Patreon accounts banned because of CSAM appearing on their Discord.

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
Two that I know of were because of incest. One of them even got shut down completely and are now on Subscribestar.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Patreon is stretching the rope more and more, eventually that rope breaks... IF I were a developer, Patreon would be my last resort to present my games.
One slight problem with that, though. The other platforms aren't anywhere near as popular as Patreon on is. Having patrons migrate over might work in the short-term, but that's not a guarantee. So all you can really do is play by their rules. I do agree with your sentiment, though. They're looking for ways to get rid of adult content creators.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes