Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Based on my experiences with his prior two games, I'd agree. Just keep an eye on it as he adds content every month, and then jump in once there's enough to get an actual experience. He does a terrific job of building from the ground up and making sure that the foundation works to then start adding content when the time is right.
Exactly and that's what he's doing here as well. We're just now starting to get a taste of the backstory to the MC and soon we'll be getting introduced to the rest of the cast after the groundwork has firmly been laid. So right now what you're seeing is a technical demo to allow players to get a feel for what they can expect gameplay-wise. While we understand a lot of players want the fap scenes, that's going to take a while. It would do a disservice to include them this early into the game, including, but not limited to feeling "rushed". If that's what they want, they'll have to be patient a bit. Those will come but at their own pace and in their own time. That could take months, at the very least. So either enjoy the content as it's added every month or come back in a few months to see what's what and what's new.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Exactly and that's what he's doing here as well. We're just now starting to get a taste of the backstory to the MC and soon we'll be getting introduced to the rest of the cast after the groundwork has firmly been laid. So right now what you're seeing is a technical demo to allow players to get a feel for what they can expect gameplay-wise. While we understand a lot of players want the fap scenes, that's going to take a while. It would do a disservice to include them this early into the game, including, but not limited to feeling "rushed". If that's what they want, they'll have to be patient a bit. Those will come but at their own pace and in their own time. That could take months, at the very least. So either enjoy the content as it's added every month or come back in a few months to see what's what and what's new.
Wake me up when September ends)

• Haha
Reactions: Sycho

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
After the initial playable build of Mystwood, I stepped away for four or five months, and then when I jumped back in there was a lot of content to enjoy. For me, its more fun that way. Especially if something happens and you need to start over with a new save anyways.

Reactions: xapican and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
After the initial playable build of Mystwood, I stepped away for four or five months, and then when I jumped back in there was a lot of content to enjoy. For me, its more fun that way. Especially if something happens and you need to start over with a new save anyways.
That's probably the case with a lot of players, they'd rather wait until more meatier (no pun intended) content gets added. For me, even as one of the guys on the team, I prefer to strap my seat belt on and enjoy the ride with each new release. You never know what to expect.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Either did I. I had joined in October 2020, before mc banged Julia and was patron for a couple of years before prohibition of cards on patreon.

Reactions: Logan1377

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Either did I. I had joined in October 2020, before mc banged Julia and was patron for a couple of years before prohibition of cards on patreon.
I was exactly the same. I was happy to chip in a little as a Patreon until I couldn't use prepaid credit cards any longer.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
That's probably the case with a lot of players, they'd rather wait until more meatier (no pun intended) content gets added. For me, even as one of the guys on the team, I prefer to strap my seat belt on and enjoy the ride with each new release. You never know what to expect.
Once Mystwood got to the point where new game content was being added most months, I usually played through it also. I always loved seeing what the next level of the uniform changes would be, and as it got near the end they sometimes blew me away. I'm hoping that something similar can happen with this one, where the women gradually show off more and more as time goes on, especially around one another too.

Reactions: Joselito99

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i beg your pardon have a look at this it worked
I beg YOUR pardon, but I test the games for Faerin and have done so for the past 5 years, so I should know what I'm talking about. That is NOT the correct mapping file, let alone the correct format FOR the mapping file. So your little XML is not going to work at all. But thanks for playing...

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes