Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Sweet! I'll keep an eye on this one then. Thx for replying o/
You're welcome. :) I would suggest checking back in a few months if you're waiting on any of the lewd scenes. Otherwise, the next scheduled update will be on Friday the 30th.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: mumilf101

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
The description sounds a lot like the game “Hillside” where you play a body guard protecting the model mom and her daughter
Hopefully it'll be like Hillside but doubt it, the tone is a bit different.
Probably gonna be like Lexi, another bodyguard theme VN, a fairly good one.
Olivia is like a mirror of Kaylee Foster in Lexi. And Annabelle a mirror of Lexi Johnson. Madeline is like a strung up version of Sarah Johnson, they're both all business LOL.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
I broke my head imagining an incest patch for this game lol the mc appears to be almost the age of the milf therefore he could not be her son, maybe her husband, but the age does not match to be the father of the girls, the only solution would be for him to be milf's younger brother and their uncle (with a patch)
Your right that would be the way to go in this game please ok this game don't need incest patch Now that I started it Stepmom and Sisters So his father remarred a woman same age as his son and had three daughters it works i did it by changing the mappings form one of his game

Last edited:

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
I really wish people wouldn't call any of Faerins games VNs that's seriously gotta be an insult, there every bit of a game as any true game should be, n not a shitty VN. (Sorry/not sorry, I'm totally bias agenst VNs ya know)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
guys is this game worth to play?
If any, well no,not now, this is more or less the raw sketch, It will be worth playing in a few updates,
If you asking if any of Faerin games are worth playing .......Hell Yeah ! all of them they are good and unique, (besides the fishing fetish in one :rolleyes: ) :ROFLMAO:
Why don't you try this one https://f95zone.to/threads/man-of-the-house-v1-0-2c-extra-faerin.3691/ or this one https://f95zone.to/threads/mystwood-manor-v1-1-0-hotfix-faerin.42940/ from the same Dev. ?

gyasuddeen2

Dec 29, 2020
If any, well no,not now, this is more or less the raw sketch, It will be worth playing in a few updates,
If you asking if any of Faerin games are worth playing .......Hell Yeah ! all of them they are good and unique, (besides the fishing fetish in one :rolleyes: ) :ROFLMAO:
Why don't you try this one https://f95zone.to/threads/man-of-the-house-v1-0-2c-extra-faerin.3691/ or this one https://f95zone.to/threads/mystwood-manor-v1-1-0-hotfix-faerin.42940/ from the same Dev. ?

i alrdy finish playing moth n mm..its good..just wondering abt this game

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
guys is this game worth to play?
What I would suggest is waiting a couple of months and then come back to try the game out as it will be a while before any lewd scenes appear in the game. As has been said, right now, this is a technical demo. So there really isn't much gameplay, just a brief backstory of the MC.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
What I would suggest is waiting a couple of months and then come back to try the game out as it will be a while before any lewd scenes appear in the game. As has been said, right now, this is a technical demo. So there really isn't much gameplay, just a brief backstory of the MC.
Based on my experiences with his prior two games, I'd agree. Just keep an eye on it as he adds content every month, and then jump in once there's enough to get an actual experience. He does a terrific job of building from the ground up and making sure that the foundation works to then start adding content when the time is right.

Reactions: Sycho
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes