Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Any way to get this to work on crossover/wine? Tried the same tricks from MotH with K-lite codec pack and corefonts, but still get crash while loading
I have asked the guys if they may be able to help as I am unfamiliar with WINE. Can you tell me what OS you're playing the game on; Mac OS or Linux?

Reactions: Bluecats

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Ok, thank you. I'll pass that on. Just in case they may need to see your player log, would you mind attaching that for me, please? Try looking in: ~/Library/Logs/com.FaerinGames/MidnightSin/Player.log

You'll need to put the log into either a .zip, .rar or .7z before you can upload it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bluecats

mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
currently this is just a concept game right? Cuz I roam around and haven't find any content....

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Sycho congratz to your 6000 likes! incredible ! ;):ROFLMAO:
I didn't even know they'd gone that high. *pulls out speech* *ahem* First of all, I'd like to thank my manager, my writing team, the orphans at Holy Mother of Perpetual Bullshit Orphanage (we did it, kids! *sniff*) , the naysayers who said it couldn't be done (fuck you, I did it on my own, bitches!!) and lastly to all of you out there who made this day possible. Goodnight!

muppet-show-statler-and-waldorf.gif

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Just saw the "daughters" are now going to be "tenants"? Kinda glad honestly, would rather have no IC but full on MFF theeesomes then, well, no IC but the girls aren't a allowed to interact lol

Anyway, saw the poll for who gets the most focus, like a lot of them I didn't vote for anyone because I don't know anyone yet.

Also, didn't try the demos out yet because theyre no content and only out to give the patrons proof of what's being done, but will the whole game be in the house or will there be an over world like Man of the house... or mystwood, to a much lesser degree.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Just saw the "daughters" are now going to be "tenants"? Kinda glad honestly, would rather have no IC but full on MFF theeesomes then, well, no IC but the girls aren't a allowed to interact lol

Anyway, saw the poll for who gets the most focus, like a lot of them I didn't vote for anyone because I don't know anyone yet.

Also, didn't try the demos out yet because theyre no content and only out to give the patrons proof of what's being done, but will the whole game be in the house or will there be an over world like Man of the house... or mystwood, to a much lesser degree.
The outer world is planned, will be added (I guess like MotH) when the time comes.
Glad to see that Faerin add his secret Dungeon.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TheDevian

Bluecats

Aug 12, 2016
Ok, thank you. I'll pass that on. Just in case they may need to see your player log, would you mind attaching that for me, please? Try looking in: ~/Library/Logs/com.FaerinGames/MidnightSin/Player.log

You'll need to put the log into either a .zip, .rar or .7z before you can upload it.
Many thanks!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Many thanks!
For now, I would recommend running the game from a VM such as Parallels or VirtualBox. Make sure you use Windows 10 x64 and we can give you help from there. There is one drawback, however... when you get into the animations later on, they may run a bit slow being that it's ran from VM.

Reactions: TheDevian

Slashkiller

Oct 24, 2019
Faerin is Dutch, so he wouldn't need help with that... ;) Now as far as translations go, as Faerin has learned over the years with the release of MotH, a few languages had to be removed from the game; which included: Dutch, Polish and Turkish due to the fact sales from those countries were extremely low when it was in development on Patreon. That's why the languages that remain are there to begin with. So there's no plans to include other translations for the game.
I had a hunch he might have been Dutch. Some of the imagery (stores and shops) used in MotH seemed waay to familiar. Lolz

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
That's correct, though only as a backdrop. Travelling distance in game and what you would need for that travel on the map in real Amsterdam do not align ;)
I know that City is mindblowing, Huge and beautyfull, loved every minute when I visited.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes