Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Pantanamera12

Jun 3, 2017
Dear Faerin,
it is interesting where this goes. At the very first beginning a Touch of bdsm, i am excited to know how to turn the Girls and the Mom to pleasure MC. The Story is interesting as well, the last Games was also good Storytelling.
Sorry for my bad English:(
I hardly can wait for the next Updates(y)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Is the release schedule for this one going to be similar to MM, i.e. one per month?
From reading the thread there's no game yet, can't interact with anything, just an intro.
So trying to figure out a rough estimate of when it will actually be interactive & playable, rather than watchable.
Seems that way, yeah.
There should start to be story in the next one, but yeah, might take one or two more before there is much to do.

Reactions: Sycho

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, I was thinking I'd wait a couple of updates before diving in, based on comments so far.
Not bothered about there not being much to do, am bothered about there being nothing to do.

Hence my question, was trying to figure out how long "a couple of updates" would be. :unsure:
If it's operating on the same release schedule as MM, then it's only gonna be a couple of months.
There are a couple things to do, but not really.

Exactly, last friday of every month, unless something changes.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
There are a couple things to do, but not really.

Exactly, last friday of every month, unless something changes.
I was just going off Sycho's comment, above, which states you can't talk to any of the girls & can't interact with anything, yet.

Cool, thanks mate. (y)
Will check back in a couple of months.

Reactions: Sycho and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I was just going off Sycho's comment, above, which states you can't talk to any of the girls & can't interact with anything, yet.

Cool, thanks mate. (y)
Will check back in a couple of months.
You can click on the paintings, there is an introduction to the women and the story, look around, but yeah, there isn't much yet, he has been focused on the mechanics, since he wanted to get it all worked out, before he stared, so he didn't have to go back and rework it all later. This was the first update with any story at all, but it's is beginning now. XD

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Question: Do the starting relationship values reflect the final values? I find it hard to believe someone who hates the MC would choose to employ him.
No. Right now the profile pages just contain some random values. Next month's update should have the correct starting values and the first interactions to increase (or decrease) them.

As before, the build-up will take time. So for those of you that want (multiple) sex scenes, I'd say check back in 6 months(?) or so.

Hello there will be translations in the game.
Yes. Check the settings, those languages will most likely be implemented starting next month or the month after.

As for all the IC questions/comments/speculation about things I supposedly said.
Here are some facts:
  1. MotH started out as IC, but due to Patreon regulations, this was removed.
    I did hear there was a player-created patch for changing relationships at some point. Of course, I fully disapprove of this.

And for those calling that selling out and all that crap...seriously?! If you start paying my bills, I'll gladly quit Patreon. Or instead, just dl a game for free, yet still complain about the dev trying to make a living. Yeah, that makes way more sense.

2. Then I started MwM and lo and behold, some player (probably the same guy) did it again!

3. For MnS the three girls should be Madeline's tenants (such a big house, plenty of rooms to rent out, right?)
    I forgot to change this before the release :FacePalm:, but I'll correct this in a future update, of course.
    I'll probably just add a mapping file to fix this.
That being said...personally, I don't care how you play the game, as long as you enjoy it.

Dec 22, 2021
No. Right now the profile pages just contain some random values. Next month's update should have the correct starting values and the first interactions to increase (or decrease) them.

As before, the build-up will take time. So for those of you that want (multiple) sex scenes, I'd say check back in 6 months(?) or so.

Yes. Check the settings, those languages will most likely be implemented starting next month or the month after.

As for all the IC questions/comments/speculation about things I supposedly said.
Here are some facts:
  1. MotH started out as IC, but due to Patreon regulations, this was removed.
    I did hear there was a player-created patch for changing relationships at some point. Of course, I fully disapprove of this.

And for those calling that selling out and all that crap...seriously?! If you start paying my bills, I'll gladly quit Patreon. Or instead, just dl a game for free, yet still complain about the dev trying to make a living. Yeah, that makes way more sense.

2. Then I started MwM and lo and behold, some player (probably the same guy) did it again!

3. For MnS the three girls should be Madeline's tenants (such a big house, plenty of rooms to rent out, right?)
    I forgot to change this before the release :FacePalm:, but I'll correct this in a future update, of course.
    I'll probably just add a mapping file to fix this.
That being said...personally, I don't care how you play the game, as long as you enjoy it.
Yes, extensive use of the mapping tool should allow players to customize the scenario to their tastes, so don't worry if things initially appear more staid than you might like. Just be patient and imaginative. Or make your own game.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican
Dec 22, 2021
No, not Faerin, I was agreeing with him. Why would he need to be patient? People who are complaining about a lack of specific content types need to be patient and imaginative, or make their own games. Sorry if that was unclear.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
No, not Faerin, I was agreeing with him. Why would he need to be patient? People who are complaining about a lack of specific content types need to be patient and imaginative, or make their own games. Sorry if that was unclear.
Ok, sorry missread you Lol (heck I should stop acepting cigarettes from shady guys in alleys :ROFLMAO: ;) )

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
I liked that avatars now feel alive as they are animated and blink.
Annabelle's and Olivia's eyes require adjustments. The problem is in the pupils and the girls look as if they were blind.
Victoria is a sexbomb

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes