Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Slashkiller

Oct 24, 2019
The sisters are called stepsisters but are in fact your half-sisters. Same dad, different moms. Should be an easy patch.

Slashkiller

Oct 24, 2019
No. Right now the profile pages just contain some random values. Next month's update should have the correct starting values and the first interactions to increase (or decrease) them.

As before, the build-up will take time. So for those of you that want (multiple) sex scenes, I'd say check back in 6 months(?) or so.

Yes. Check the settings, those languages will most likely be implemented starting next month or the month after.

As for all the IC questions/comments/speculation about things I supposedly said.
Here are some facts:
  1. MotH started out as IC, but due to Patreon regulations, this was removed.
    I did hear there was a player-created patch for changing relationships at some point. Of course, I fully disapprove of this.

And for those calling that selling out and all that crap...seriously?! If you start paying my bills, I'll gladly quit Patreon. Or instead, just dl a game for free, yet still complain about the dev trying to make a living. Yeah, that makes way more sense.

2. Then I started MwM and lo and behold, some player (probably the same guy) did it again!

3. For MnS the three girls should be Madeline's tenants (such a big house, plenty of rooms to rent out, right?)
    I forgot to change this before the release :FacePalm:, but I'll correct this in a future update, of course.
    I'll probably just add a mapping file to fix this.
That being said...personally, I don't care how you play the game, as long as you enjoy it.
Don't worry about it my man. I'm loving your games as they are and IC-content is overrated.
Most sane people will understand that you do this to make a living and need to adhere to ToS from Patreon.
If you want a Dutch translation I can help you out. Though I honestly don't think there will be much demand for it.
I'll keep supporting you on Patreon and will keep checking back for updates. Don't let the haters get to you.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Gosh darnit! first NLT, now Faerin. Are all my favourite developers gonna go the vanilla route? :(
Why you call it Vanilla route ? can you please explain ? Also the Incest or Taboo kick is forced to some players over here, almost every game has this kind of content inside.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Don't worry about it my man. I'm loving your games as they are and IC-content is overrated.
Most sane people will understand that you do this to make a living and need to adhere to ToS from Patreon.
If you want a Dutch translation I can help you out. Though I honestly don't think there will be much demand for it.
I'll keep supporting you on Patreon and will keep checking back for updates. Don't let the haters get to you.
Faerin is Dutch, so he wouldn't need help with that... ;) Now as far as translations go, as Faerin has learned over the years with the release of MotH, a few languages had to be removed from the game; which included: Dutch, Polish and Turkish due to the fact sales from those countries were extremely low when it was in development on Patreon. That's why the languages that remain are there to begin with. So there's no plans to include other translations for the game.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Despite the wink, they really can't.
Step relationship doesn't share any blood relative.
Your step-Father, Mother, sister, brother are not related to you by blood.
Your half-brother\sister is.
If they are half-sisters, they cannot be step-sisters.

2 sisters share one Father. They're half-sisters.
If one half-sister's Mother married the Father, she would be a step-Mother to the other half-sister, but the sister's are half only, not step.
Half is only by sharing one parent. Step is only by marriage.
Blood relations supercede matrimonal so, even though she would effectively be a step-sister, half-sisters already exists & takes priority in definition of their relationship.
Step is superfluous, so becomes redundant.
You know what's messed up, the fact that step-X or half-X can't be included in games on Patreon because, in their view (or at least, the view of the payment processors), it's still considered "incest".

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
You know what's messed up, the fact that step-X or half-X can't be included in games on Patreon because, in their view (or at least, the view of the payment processors), it's still considered "incest".
Yes, I remember seeing stuff about that before.
I wouldn't be surprised if it's just a CYA (cover your arse) exercise.
Despite it not being legally incest, without direct blood relation\gene sharing, they presumably don't want to leave an easy way to circumvent it, or allow anything that's close enough to cause issues to the sensitive souls out there.
Watch out, Landlady & Housemate will be banned, next! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican and Sycho

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Sycho ; yes, it is, I dare to say even if it was a Foster family it would be considered "incest" as well, or "Family Roleplay"
Being honest, I personally don't get an extra kick out of the taboo theme, I started to get bored with the mayority of the games on this (and other) sites, with that theme, so for me it is a nice change of pace when the Main actors are not related in some ways.

Reactions: whichone

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Sycho ; yes, it is, I dare to say even if it was a Foster family it would be considered "incest" as well, or "Family Roleplay"
Being honest, I personally don't get an extra kick out of the taboo theme, I started to get bored with the mayority of the games on this (and other) sites, with that theme, so for me it is a nice change of pace when the Main actors are not related in some ways.
It wouldn't be much of a surprise if they included legally adopted children to that list as well. Personally, "childhood friend" doesn't fit in the story at all. I mean, c'mon... who the hell are they fooling anyway? They grew up together in the same household and knew each other since they were kids. How does that work, exactly? lol

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
It wouldn't be much of a surprise if they included legally adopted children to that list as well. Personally, "childhood friend" doesn't fit in the story at all. I mean, c'mon... who the hell are they fooling anyway? They grew up together in the same household and knew each other since they were kids. Exactly how does that work? lol
lol Foster incest? :unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
We're going down the rabbit hole...

• Haha
Reactions: xapican and Sycho

Bluecats

Aug 12, 2016
Any way to get this to work on crossover/wine? Tried the same tricks from MotH with K-lite codec pack and corefonts, but still get crash while loading

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes