Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MidnightSin-0.1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Lgn332

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
I'm the kind of person who purely goes off the screen shots in a thread to see if it's gonna be good or not, if they look good then I'll check some tags and play but the lack of actualy in-game screen shots on this makes me not want to play, might want to update them :unsure:

Reactions: Aristos

Dwarin

Jul 3, 2018
Oooh, new Faerin game. Nice. Will have to wait a bit to see the story develop, but worth sticking around for as this is one of the few devs that have finished games and they have been good. Hopes are high for this one to be good too.

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
I broke my head imagining an incest patch for this game lol the mc appears to be almost the age of the milf therefore he could not be her son, maybe her husband, but the age does not match to be the father of the girls, the only solution would be for him to be milf's younger brother and their uncle (with a patch)

Reactions: xapican

Yaaai

Jan 2, 2022
"family", "daughters", doesn't that mean there won't be a threesome:unsure:
and it's strange to see a game from Faerin without incest, because at one time "man of the house" became one of the first games in this genre..

Feb 17, 2018
The only small mistake I noticed regards to the graphics is the way the drink it's looks in the glass when MC drinks from it in the introduction story.
In addition, I think it would improve the gameplay overall the option to hide the dialogue box from the bottom to be able to see the whole image clearly. Otherwise it looks promising. (y)

Reactions: Faerin
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes