Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
still unity
Faerin does more with Unity than 95% of the devs using Ren'Py do with Ren'py.

You make it sound like you're upset he's using a pre-built game engine like basically 100% of the devs on this site are doing, be it Unity, Ren'py, RPGM or other tools I can't name because I've never played a single game made with those.

Why? Why do you feel offended by the word "engine"?

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I think he was just asking why I called my framework an engine.
And he's not wrong.

Strictly speaking, Unity is the engine and I'm "building" a framework on top of that (although it could be argued that Unity itself is already a framework).

I used "engine" early on (since I figured it would take less explaining) and it just stuck.
I don't think it was an I-hate-Unity-post at all ;)

MaRk34Chr1s

May 6, 2020
Thank you for this really interesting game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll love them all the whole family!:love:(y):devilish::geek:
Is there a task list to find? Or miss i something else?

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

reaperxma

Apr 6, 2021
Thank you for this really interesting game.
I'll love them all the hole family!:love:(y):devilish::geek:
Is there a task list to find? Or miss i something else?
The HOLE family you say~! Interesting~! LOL~!

Reactions: delpierokwan0512

MaRk34Chr1s

May 6, 2020
Anna's my fav, but yeah, they are all sexy.
No, there is nothing to really do yet.

So if you ask me Olivia is my favorite. She is cute and super sexy, but other than that i agree and they are all sexy.
I have forgotten only one "w" not more!

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Lmfao, again sorry to beat a dead horse but 2 pages back, yea I'm a bloody necro, if you use a cheat and it screws up your save and your clueless to fix it yourself it's really your fualt. It takes what a day at most to learn unity compatibility scripting, fixing a broken save isnt as bloody hard as people make it out to be.

Heck I cheat like a pro even on games that detect modified saves by just bypassing that code or removing it altogether.

That said I'm not fixing you broken junk, they wont ether, so learn to do it yourself. If your too lazy to do that, then I guess dont cheat. (And yea me saying dont cheat, its snowing in hell boys)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That said I'm not fixing you broken junk, they wont ether, so learn to do it yourself. If your too lazy to do that, then I guess dont cheat. (And yea me saying dont cheat, its snowing in hell boys)
I mean, the games do have built in cheats, so it's not like, there isn't much you have to hack anyway. No idea what it will be like for this one, but I have to assume he will do the same thing for us again.

Reactions: ZenGarden and Sycho

reaperxma

Apr 6, 2021
So if you ask me Olivia is my favorite. She is cute and super sexy, but other than that i agree and they are all sexy.
I have forgotten only one "w" not more!
So, you just forgot the W, yet here I thought I just met a man of the culture, cause I'm totally into the hole family thing~!

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
since mods here are random deleting stuff on this site, i answer again lol.
Mods feel free to answer me what was inappropriate ;)
Faerin does more with Unity than 95% of the devs using Ren'Py do with Ren'py.

You make it sound like you're upset he's using a pre-built game engine like basically 100% of the devs on this site are doing, be it Unity, Ren'py, RPGM or other tools I can't name because I've never played a single game made with those.

Why? Why do you feel offended by the word "engine"?
I'm not upset you just didnt read my text properly and interpreted stuff thats not there.

Nov 23, 2020
is there something to do in this game or is it still a 'visit the museum'? I can only look at paintings and go forward in time, not even a 'tour guide' is there to explain anything.. nice model but i dont know hot to play this game

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
is there something to do in this game or is it still a 'visit the museum'? I can only look at paintings and go forward in time, not even a 'tour guide' is there to explain anything.. nice model but i dont know hot to play this game
While I have no doubt the gameplay will get pretty "hot", the current content ends after the intro to Kate.

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
in my opinion pretty much every cast seems really good and interesting right now.
Still seems difficult to do an incest patch.
Do we go with dead father or estranged brother?

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes