Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
in my opinion pretty much every cast seems really good and interesting right now.
Still seems difficult to do an incest patch.
Do we go with dead father or estranged brother?
If you would have played the preview, you would already know his father is dead!!!

• Angry
Reactions: TheDevian and Savor

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
If you would have played the preview, you would already know his father is dead!!!
text can still be rewritten, so you vote for estranged brother i guess?
and reincarnation angle would still fit, if you would have read what i actualy wrote.

Last edited:
Reactions: TritonSands

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MidnightSin-0.1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Just a question, the blackmail event ? how to trigger ? (I admit i gave it a quick playtrhough and got interuped and I got it right the 19:00 hs "take victoria to the self defence" is under construction ?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Just a question, the blackmail event ? how to trigger ? (I admit i gave it a quick playtrhough and got interuped and I got it right the 19:00 hs "take victoria to the self defence" is under construction ?
Leave your room forward time to 22:00 (Enjoy the scene)
Following morning go and see Rebecca in the Kitchen
Go back to your room
Use the upstairs bathroom at 19:00

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Nothing happens. no hints or anything. Guess best to wait until game is finished, or someone publishes a guide.
The first part of the game is the tutorial and that is pretty linear and will lead you in the same direction until you meet the second maid Kate after that follow the directions in the post above yours

Reactions: TheDevian

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Nothing happens. no hints or anything. Guess best to wait until game is finished, or someone publishes a guide.
Maybe not necessary to wait until it is finished, but if you want something major to happen, a couple of months wait needn't hurt - Faerin puts out an update per month and in my opinion it is reasonable to assume that at the end of the year we will have something to really play around in, even if obviously still limited.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
thank's larry5168 worked like charm, looking forward to the turn of tables with the Blackmailer, Loved the hint system, in the character profile, and the finetuning of the UI the only flaw what I saw, is a bit a nitpick I know, although you have a Bathroom in the first floor, there is only shown as toilet (without shower or bathtub) you don't have a second Bathroom in the 2nd floor (not counting madelaines private bathroom) .
Liked the controls for the animations, they are clearer than the slider from previous games.
Great Job Faerin, it is always a pleasure to see how your games evolve.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes