Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

SinGen

Sep 6, 2018
Can someone tell me what to do? i been walking around for like 4 days (ingame days) and i cant find anything to do i can only see the paintings

Last edited:

SinGen

Sep 6, 2018
Take a look at this post here.
Thanks but still cant do nothing, i dont know if my game is bugged or something? i just downloaded 30-40 min ago from this post, is possible to talk to someone? characters goes in pink but i cant do nothing about it, also, how do i sleep? i cant click the bed or anything

For some reason i downloaded again and now it works fine, thanks for helping

Last edited:
Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thanks but still cant do nothing, i dont know if my game is bugged or something? i just downloaded 30-40 min ago from this post, is possible to talk to someone? characters goes in pink but i cant do nothing about it, also, how do i sleep? i cant click the bed or anything

For some reason i downloaded again and now it works fine, thanks for helping
Glad to hear you got it working. Thank you for letting me know.

Reactions: xapican

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Gotta say, gonna be tough waiting all the months I have to wait for this to be complete, or close enough to where I can play and say I got a full playthrough. Can already tell it will be special.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
glad we get to bang the bitchy maid, but now she acts like nothing happened, wonder if blackmailer made her do it. also how come the blonde maid who likes us, we cant even interact with? in the last update i thought i took one of the daughters to school or karate or soemthing, but this update it didnt remind me to and when i checked the hints, it didnt say anything about it either.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
glad we get to bang the bitchy maid, but now she acts like nothing happened, wonder if blackmailer made her do it. also how come the blonde maid who likes us, we cant even interact with? in the last update i thought i took one of the daughters to school or karate or soemthing, but this update it didnt remind me to and when i checked the hints, it didnt say anything about it either.
Maybe, we will have to wait and see... ;)
You can't interact, because that hasn't been added yet.
Also has not been added yet.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
ut now she acts like nothing happened, wonder if blackmailer made her do it
HMM I have a hunch that the "Blackmailer is Rebecca" herself or Victoria but more inclined to Rebecca,
I'll throw some speculations, the objective of the blackmail is not to drive the MC away, it is to gain control over him,

mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
well.... I cant do the 1st minigame with the mousepad and neither do I have any mouse for the next couple weeks nor there is a way to skip that minigame....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
well.... I cant do the 1st minigame with the mousepad and neither do I have any mouse for the next couple weeks nor there is a way to skip that minigame....
I know during testing there's a few of the testers who use laptops and mousepads and they passed the mini game with ease, no reflection on you but maybe your mousepad isn't as responsive as it used to be.
As for skipping it. Why? It's part of the main game and kind of adds to the experience.

Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I had the same problem with the Mousepad, and with Wireless mouse, but it worked after some practice.
plus it got tweaked a bit since ver .1.13
This is not a snarky answer or something please don't take it that way, In my books if you make minigames skipable why even bother of putting them into the game ? (Although a lot of Dev made them skipable for those who don't want to play them)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I had the same problem with the Mousepad, and with Wireless mouse, but it worked after some practice.
plus it got tweaked a bit since ver .1.13
This is not a snarky answer or something please don't take it that way, In my books if you make minigames skipable why even bother of putting them into the game ? (Although a lot of Dev made them skipable for those who don't want to play them)
Exactly, there are some who just don't want it, or others, who are disabled and can't do them, so I get it, but we all have to make the kind of thing we want to play.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes