Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
Noticed just now that there are some sort of poles on the stairs in the main hall in the pictures.
Looks pretty uncomfortable to walk on tbh.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Noticed just now that there are some sort of poles on the stairs in the main hall in the pictures.
Looks pretty uncomfortable to walk on tbh.
Well, those things exist and you're supposed to walk between them on the carpet. But I will agree that they are a stupid idea - in essence taking away half of the stairs for use while still requiring the same amount of space in the building. But you and me, we're probably just not rich enough for that ;)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
you don't have a second Bathroom in the 2nd floor (not counting madelaines private bathroom) .
Just found the Bathroom in the 2nd floor to my defense I have to add that my glasses were foggy....:rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Uhhh and I posted the "Blindfolded" meme well karma is a bitch (Rebecca:p)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, those things exist and you're supposed to walk between them on the carpet. But I will agree that they are a stupid idea - in essence taking away half of the stairs for use while still requiring the same amount of space in the building. But you and me, we're probably just not rich enough for that ;)
While that bottom one is not well done, the rest are at the back of the stair, and are straight down from the lip above it, so it should not get in your way too much, and it is there to hold down the rug, so you don't have to use something 'tacky' like nails. lol

mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
This is not a snarky answer or something please don't take it that way, In my books if you make minigames skipable why even bother of putting them into the game ? (Although a lot of Dev made them skipable for those who don't want to play them)
no offenses were taken and I get what you meant. My comment in that part was writen more in a vent way than a productive.
Maybe my mouse pad sucks a lot because i use it a lot and here is no developer fault sure. But after failing 10 times maybe there could be a "hey you suck so just skip". I really didnt mean a right away skip because as said some time was invested in the minigames and some minigames are actually fun but if a playe is stuck after 10 times then he/she could be allowed to skip. yes you can say then players would lose 10 times in pourpose but speaking for myself the time effort it takes to lose on pourpouse 10 times to get the skip is WAY more than that simple minigame and for sure I would be doing the minigame instead!
hope my feedback is understand now in a more constructive positive way .

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
no offenses were taken and I get what you meant. My comment in that part was writen more in a vent way than a productive.
Maybe my mouse pad sucks a lot because i use it a lot and here is no developer fault sure. But after failing 10 times maybe there could be a "hey you suck so just skip". I really didnt mean a right away skip because as said some time was invested in the minigames and some minigames are actually fun but if a playe is stuck after 10 times then he/she could be allowed to skip. yes you can say then players would lose 10 times in pourpose but speaking for myself the time effort it takes to lose on pourpouse 10 times to get the skip is WAY more than that simple minigame and for sure I would be doing the minigame instead!
hope my feedback is understand now in a more constructive positive way .
You are fine, we will talk about that one. It's not a bad idea. I think we even thought about it before, but didn't get to it yet, can't remember.

Reactions: xapican

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
well.... I cant do the 1st minigame with the mousepad and neither do I have any mouse for the next couple weeks nor there is a way to skip that minigame....
IMHO, minigames kills the game. They bring nothing but annoyance, the main thing is the story arc, not the annoyances along the way.

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Leave your room forward time to 22:00 (Enjoy the scene)
Following morning go and see Rebecca in the Kitchen
Go back to your room
Use the upstairs bathroom at 19:00
Thank you! I got through the introduction and it said the Kickboxing class was under development and all the phone profiles say there's nothing to do so I figured I had hit the end of current content.

Reactions: larry5168

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Well, I generally like Faerin's games, but this one may not be my style, I may give it another chance, but the Blackmail is something that is a big turnoff for me in games like this.

ddez

Feb 14, 2023
That is how Steam works, you buy and download the game, and play it there. It's Steam not stream.
I meant I've always had difficulties sometimes even logging on my account. I used to try to play DOTA2 thru the platform. It kept disconnecting. FML.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I meant I've always had difficulties sometimes even logging on my account. I used to try to play DOTA2 thru the platform. It kept disconnecting. FML.
Well, unlike some games, you can play this one in offline mode, though it might not record your achievements. Sometimes there are issues there for some reason...

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes