Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
New game from Faerin, that has to be interesting.
After playing it, I have few remarks.
It seems he returned to motives from MOTH... (there is still family setting, strict set of rules, and MC has to use his wits, quite a lot). Unlike MM, this seems to be pure smut game, no business management aspect. Models are hot, I would dare to say oldest and youngest roommates are partially inspired by Veronica and Ashley, could be wrong.
I like that we got The Content pretty soon.
BTW, it was funny to read "gibe insect" rants.
PS, I know Arctus already said so but, couldn't resist:
Android version when... :D

Last edited:

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
My review got removed from the moderator, I just want to say that please don't deny yourself the pleasure of playing this amazing game by Faerin, the developer have always delivered great product and this will be no exception.

Santan Dave

Oct 24, 2021
This game is promising and has potential to be Faerin's best work yet!

It combines the smut and family setting of MoTH, with a more focused plot and mystery like Mystwood Manor.

Victoria is my favourite, clearly inspired from Veronica (also my favourite). So I know Faerin will give her story and development justice!

1.png

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Remember how MotH started on some paths too.
That is why I am thinking about giving it more of a chance. It isn't so much about the act itself, but how it is being presented that is just not my thing, more of a personal taste thing than anything.

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
I'm not used to Unity, is there any way to hide textbox and take screenshots?

If not, I hope its added to the game

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
My review got removed from the moderator, I just want to say that please don't deny yourself the pleasure of playing this amazing game by Faerin, the developer have always delivered great product and this will be no exception.
Simping isn't allowed on reviews.
"3: The review should only be about the game, not the developer (pricing, update times, etc)."

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I notice that 0.1.3 saves are incompatible with the current version. Is this going to happen for each update?

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I ain't simping if I'm being objective.
For me that's simping and you were doing it in the wrong place, if there's even a right place for that sort of thing. And then you come here saying that you were simping and got rightfully deleted. You're a Simp.

Reactions: Doctor Shark

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That is why I am thinking about giving it more of a chance. It isn't so much about the act itself, but how it is being presented that is just not my thing, more of a personal taste thing than anything.
Yeah, I get that, I wasn't thrilled about it either, I am not fond of the trope. But in MotH, I hated Veronica at first, and she ended up being my favorite in the end. So, I trust that he will make it fun.

Reactions: Thermophob

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
For me that's simping and you were doing it in the wrong place, if there's even a right place for that sort of thing. And then you come here saying that you were simping and got rightfully deleted. You're a Simp.
Now you are simping for the modrator, simp.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
I'm just clicking on every person all day long, and nothing much is happening, lol, what am I missing?

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
How do you get past the minigame at the start with the gun - can you turn off these minigames

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How do you get past the minigame at the start with the gun - can you turn off these minigames
I would have thought the instructions were abundantly clear on what one would need to do in order to "get past" this mini game, but I can imagine reading them would have left to some unwanted consequences; i.e: getting your dick caught in a ceiling fan or your VCR flashing "12:00".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And no, you can not turn the mini-game off (at least, for now).

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes