Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
how similar is the other game to this one never played it
Hard to say so far, there will be some of both, more like MotH then MwM, in play and story, with some other minigames or whatever else he thinks of.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
As i said it needs to be open all the time Also I hope you don't have to restart next month hope save work
I am aware, and I agree, but it is easier said than done sometimes, and Faerin has never allowed saving during events before.

Think they worked last time, you just needed to copy over the folder/files. At least that is the plan, if it did not work this time. This game is still pretty much in the 'tech demo' phase, and things are still coming together, but rest assured that the saves will be transferable, if they are not yet, he has only had issues a few times in all the years I have been following him.
I'm sorry i meant is his previous game similar to how this one plays
Yes, and like I said, it will be closer to Man of the House, than Mystwood Manor (the last one), with some things that are unique to it. There is a minigame, where you circle the mouse to perform the action, but I can't say for sure what else might get added.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
As i said it needs to be open all the time Also I hope you don't have to restart next month hope save work
At some point, I'm sure you'll be able to skip the tutorial. If you are lucky, Faerin will still let you see the maid scene!

Be careful what you wish for!

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Antzioo

Oct 31, 2021
Bro, just take one year if you want, but make a real new version... tired to do just 2 actions and nothing to do after. Thats frustrating.Make the story, make the game, take your time, and become with a real up of this game.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: KiraJames

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
Nothing happens. no hints or anything. Guess best to wait until game is finished, or someone publishes a guide.
hints are there, just that the UI design is a bit "special" than that what people might be used to

open the character window, and on the right hand pane there will be the hints section, it tells how to proceed with that particular character, though right now it will mostly say the same thing - "there is nothing I can do to improve my relationship with her right now" - which is default message when there is no additional content
the default message is also a bit unclear, that "right now" might mean time of the day in the game, a day in the game or whatever, IMO it would be clearer if it said - in this version of the game, so it is clear that you're at the end of current content

IMHO it would have been much easier if there was a dedicated icon in default UI - Hints/Tasks/Quests/Opportunities or whatever, that would list all character "hints" in one place, so you wouldn't need to go into Character and then click each girl to see if there is something you ought to do to advance, and leave character description window for just that - description of the character

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Bro, just take one year if you want, but make a real new version... tired to do just 2 actions and nothing to do after. Thats frustrating.Make the story, make the game, take your time, and become with a real up of this game.
how do you make a game like this, and not animate it
Guys, this is a game in its early stages and way incomplete that Faerin drops at Patreon for his supporters. Things will come sooner or later. If the release has been too early for your liking, blame the guy who leaked it here, not the dev, and just wait for some time to elapse. All his games so far had animations, I am pretty optimistic here.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Guys, this is a game in its early stages and way incomplete that Faerin drops at Patreon for his supporters. Things will come sooner or later. If the release has been too early for your liking, blame the guy who leaked it here, not the dev, and just wait for some time to elapse. All his games so far had animations, I am pretty optimistic here.
The only sex scene is animated, so no one knows why that dude made that comment and why you felt the urge to answer him. :unsure:

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019
Victoria is best girl. Reminds me of Veronica from Man of the House, and Jenny from summertime saga. I like bitchy older sisters who fall in love with you, very satisfying

Screenshot (2).png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thermophob
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes