Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I dont get why this game needs like 7 releases without any sexual content.
guys, is the content worth to download the game? i mean this game had several updates already.
Well, the first tech demos and "getting the mechanics to run" have been leaked, and since Faerin does release frequently once a month, this seems bigger than other games but isn't. For any purposes of content (by whatever definition) you can easily forget about the first few.

However, while "7 releases without any sexual content" isn't what happened here, yes, Faerin's games are usually not "first release fuckfests". The game needs some time because the story needs some time.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
How do you transfer the old saves correctly? I copy my old saves into the right game path in (like in the picture) new version but can't load. saves.jpg

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How do you transfer the old saves correctly? I copy my old saves into the right game path in (like in the picture) new version but can't load. View attachment 2878998
The save folder appears to be in the correct location, however they are currently incompatible with this updated version. You would need to start a new game (which should be the last time you would need to restart from scratch). So I would at least delete all of your .sav files (as well as any related .jpgs for them) and the history file. But keep your settings.ini file if you want to use the same settings you have been using.

PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
It's about time for a continue, every time having to start from the beginning is a bit of a hassle, I think I'll let the content accumulate is better

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Well, someone should provide a save folder that works and starts at the beginning of the new update.
It doesn't quite work like that. Most devs (if not all) make minor, or even major changes in the code, adding and/or taking things out to make a better gaming experience or to improve upon QoL. Changes happen, it's inevitable and when they do occur, older saves aren't always going to work primarily because of said changes, which either cause the game to crash or not load the saves at all. Not to mention, this game is still in its early stages of development, so there isn't a whole lot to do right now as of yet until new content gets added. So there shouldn't be any issues in starting a new game, especially since you can skip right through the content/dialog/scenes you've already seen. People act like it's the end of the world because "OH NOEZ!!1 I GOTTA START ALL OVAH!!!1111!! TEH HORRORZ!!!11".

Besides that, you're STILL going to need someone to do just that - start a new game - to create a save for the complainers. So quit whining and just start a new game and save the hassle of waiting for somebody to, oh, I don't know... Do the work FOR you? Because if that's the case, I have bad news... you will not be able to change the MC's name once it's been created. :cautious:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Never said i dislike unity tho, proof it if i did.
People just interpreting stuff in this forum thats not there because they want to fight for some reason.
My guess is for likes on their post.

Faerin was the only one who actualy did understand my post tho its fine for me.
And he even answered my question so double fine for me.
Well, yea. That's just how it works here and possibly other forums honestly. Most people are just waiting for their chance to sneak in a sucker punch or grab for that low hanging fruit. I always wonder whether they just have a one-track mind and really just interpreted it differently, something got lost in translation, or they're really doing it on purpose to farm reactions. The second one is understandable but I completely despise the other two types. Turns a thread into a shit show real quick and no one ever bothers to read any further clarification.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
so I'm new to this game and just started it for the first time about 1 or 2 hour ago! I got to say that it starts off slow! does the gameplay pick up soon or am I stuck moving around the mansion and talking to characters that don't say anything back to me unless I trigger one of the events to progress the story?! I like sandbox style games but I found myself being a bit bored with this one so that's why I ask if I should stick with it and wait for the good stuff to happen! I'm only at like the third day where I have to do my task with the middle sister and I drove Olivia to swim practice but nothing happened! I want to like this one, the renders are beautiful and the quick time events thing seems pretty cool, but so far ive seen the MC naked more than ive seen the girls or even the one sex scene with the maid and I'm struggling to stay interested! please tell me it gets better!

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
so I'm new to this game and just started it for the first time about 1 or 2 hour ago! I got to say that it starts off slow! does the gameplay pick up soon or am I stuck moving around the mansion and talking to characters that don't say anything back to me unless I trigger one of the events to progress the story?! I like sandbox style games but I found myself being a bit bored with this one so that's why I ask if I should stick with it and wait for the good stuff to happen! I'm only at like the third day where I have to do my task with the middle sister and I drove Olivia to swim practice but nothing happened! I want to like this one, the renders are beautiful and the quick time events thing seems pretty cool, but so far ive seen the MC naked more than ive seen the girls or even the one sex scene with the maid and I'm struggling to stay interested! please tell me it gets better!
The game is just starting, this is the second update where there was a bit of content added.
till now was tweaking the UI and setting the prologue Story, I follow it from ver 1 because I like to see the process

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
After 5 months no content shit shit shit
There is content, but content comes After building a good foundation and making the QOL adjustments supporters request and Faerin can accommodate.

Monthly updates with change logs means you can literally track the addition of new content.

I've specifically chosen to hold on playing until Dec so I can get better immersion - just my personal choice.

If you need more content, I recommend trying out some of the many other creations on F95 and returning in a few months to see if there is enough content to warrant starting a playthrough when you return.

Cheers! :coffee:

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Wow I didn't expect a scene with Annabelle so soon. She seems so shy.
Delightful !

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
The game is just starting, this is the second update where there was a bit of content added.
till now was tweaking the UI and setting the prologue Story, I follow it from ver 1 because I like to see the process
ok cool! it seems like it has potential and the characters in the mansion seem like theyre clickable and should be able to be talked to and have interactions and things yet it still seems pretty bare bones at the moment! as i mentioned before i enjoy the renders and the characters seem like they would be cool to "interact" with! seems cool, but right now a bit lacking! it has my attention, im interested to see where this one goes!

Reactions: allanl9020142

Dawnshoxx

Sep 11, 2017
A message box with "Thats it for the content in this update" would be good :) i was lost after the Annabelle scene and after 10 minutes i realized that there is nothing more coming xD

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes