Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I have held on trying this one since first release. Is there sufficient content so far?
I'd definitely say continue holding off. I haven't played this most recent update, but a good portion of the past updates have been technical stuff more than anything. There's not a whole lot to see yet if you're really in a binge mood.
There still is not a lot, it is going to take a bit more time for a good number of events, there are still some weird things we are working out, bug wise. But it's starting to get in there, and once the technical difficulties get worked out, the story will get going a lot faster.

Diekh

Mar 22, 2022
Maybe it's a stupid question, but how do I do this task of Olivia?:
Olivia> 'She takes her baths in the evening. If I time it right, I might be able to get her to walk in on me.'
I've tried but I haven't succeeded so far.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Having the MC blackmailed is a good idea in my opinion. It will spice up the story with funny and awkward situations.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Having the MC blackmailed is a good idea in my opinion. It will spice up the story with funny and awkward situations.
However, I remember a different game which had to take out blackmail (possibly only as far as connected with anything sexual) to keep their Patreon up.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
However, I remember a different game which had to take out blackmail (possibly only as far as connected with anything sexual) to keep their Patreon up.
I didn't know that...
Besides, I have just noticed that the blackmail tag is not specified. It should be added, right?

Jun 1, 2020
I would like to put in a feature request of adding an option to change the delay of the text as it types. I do not like how long it takes and finds myself clicking to make it show up faster. Can there be an option to either change the speed and make it variable, or a mark to make the text show up instantly.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I would like to put in a feature request of adding an option to change the delay of the text as it types. I do not like how long it takes and finds myself clicking to make it show up faster. Can there be an option to either change the speed and make it variable, or a mark to make the text show up instantly.
On the settings screen, try playing with the skip speed and typewriter effect:
1693273368774.png

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Ugggggggh, gonna be tough not playing these updates and trying to wait till the end when it all comes together. I'm trying not to play so it will all be fresh when it's done, but that's a couple years.

Ah well, from what I've played it seems like what I want from an extension of MotH, and just wanted to compliment Faerin (again) for making an actually enjoyable game in the sex games space. Honestly can't think of any others that hit enough of my boxes as his do.

Now to hold off for however many years this takes...

Reactions: Faerin

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019
Is Victoria getting bullied at her kickboxing lessons? Or is she not good enough yet? She showed a vulnerable side this update, and I will protect best girl

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi, Quick question,
Will/do we need to transfer are saves from one update to the next?
(as per Mystwood Manor)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi, Quick question,
Will/do we need to transfer are saves from one update to the next?
(as per Mystwood Manor)
Previous saves will not be compatible as there were some changes to the code. So you would need to start a new game (this should be the last time you would need to do this). But yes, you will need to transfer your saves to the updated version from here on out.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes