Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
this game kind of reminds me of an abandoned game where I think the MC is a former boxer and divorced, he becomes a bodyguard for the daughter of a megachurch minister

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
this game kind of reminds me of an abandoned game where I think the MC is a former boxer and divorced, he becomes a bodyguard for the daughter of a megachurch minister
Wasn't that Lexi or something? I think the dev died on that one.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Wasn't that Lexi or something? I think the dev died on that one.
that was it, the dev did die i think and one of the makers (i think the one that did the rendering was looking for a new dev to take over but i don't think a new dev was ever found so the game became forgotten)

on Lexi game page
Gamersglory Dev Note: The game is abandoned for now. It will resume when and if I get enough Freetime and funding to continue to hire the people I need to complete the game properly as Chatterbox wanted. Yes, I have all the game's assists and there backed up in multiple places so nothing is lost. Thanks, everyone for the kind words on Chatterbox I will never forget him. I just need to be in a place where I can do this game justice.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
that was it, the dev did die i think and one of the makers (i think the one that did the rendering was looking for a new dev to take over but i don't think a new dev was ever found so the game became forgotten)

on Lexi game page
Gamersglory Dev Note: The game is abandoned for now. It will resume when and if I get enough Freetime and funding to continue to hire the people I need to complete the game properly as Chatterbox wanted. Yes, I have all the game's assists and there backed up in multiple places so nothing is lost. Thanks, everyone for the kind words on Chatterbox I will never forget him. I just need to be in a place where I can do this game justice.
Yeah, they started to work on it, but it didn't go well, from what I heard. Was too bad, Chatterbox was pretty nice.

Reactions: rKnight

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So tomorrow?
That would be tomorrow, yes. Not a guarantee that it will be leaked here tomorrow though. And since I have seen complaints about this (although in a different thread I think): different time zones may also mean it's not Friday for everybody.

Reactions: TheDevian

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
How do i get the first Blackmailing Event and whats the Rebecca first morning after Wake up Event
?
Cause the first morning after moving in Event is with Kate and after this I can cklick on anybody even Rebecca and only she is saying something like dont disturb me.
Do i have to klick the first day gone and the next day comes the Rebecca wake up thing?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
How do i get the first Blackmailing Event and whats the Rebecca first morning after Wake up Event
?
Cause the first morning after moving in Event is with Kate and after this I can cklick on anybody even Rebecca and only she is saying something like dont disturb me.
Do i have to klick the first day gone and the next day comes the Rebecca wake up thing?
Yes, try passing another day.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
What's the difference between standard/extra version ?
For now the extra version has one more video for one event, but in the future it can happens that other videos, images or something else will be added only for "extra" version, but we don't know yet (videos and images will be added for sure, not sure for something else like game cheats).

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes