Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
It's nice to see Faerin back (I missed this one untill today), but since the MC goes to bed automatically at 01:00 I'm afraid the midnight sins would be somehow short ones.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It's nice to see Faerin back (I missed this one untill today), but since the MC goes to bed automatically at 01:00 I'm afraid the midnight sins would be somehow short ones.
Well, I assume certain events can override that, or more to the point, work along with that. But we will see, things are always subject to change at a later date. ;)

Reactions: Sycho and GaboCAP

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
I'll definitely keep an eye on this. Man of the House was one of the first adult games I played which got me into them and the visuals here seem to have really improved.

Reactions: Faerin

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Finally we get to play the game. Followed it up since first release so I couldnt really say since it was a empty husk of what might to come in the future but it turned out to be quite good.

The sandbox looks good enough as not to be grindy, but also enough of free roam as to give the player the option to progress with the girl he likes. The UI and hint system is also clear described and I even like "what they currently think about MC" in their stats sheet. No sexual content as right now but its the beginning. First we have to break the ice, then romance with flirtings and then corrupt/claim them. Its also the very fist time I see animated Character Portraits in the text boxes, pretty neat.
Looking forward for what its up next. :)(y)

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
MC got moved in, fucked the maid, completed the blackmail text...is that all for now?

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes