Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Ohh ! you finished your cosmetical seminar kudos Sycho ;) :ROFLMAO: thank's time for having a "Bible" to this game kudos and thanks for "leaking" sharing
abrazo have a nice weekend yer all
You're welcome! I figured with newer content getting added, it was time I go to work on getting it put together. But I might do something similar like I did with the staff/guests in the MwM quick guide that way it's not so cluttered. But I may do that a bit differently... like have each girl and their events on their own pages rather than combine it all in one page. It might get a bit messy that way. I'll see how things go for a while and make a decision about 2 or 3 updates later, but I do see a need for something like that later on.

Reactions: Juidas

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
View attachment 2618872

Overview:
This is a tech release of Faerins latest game Midnight Sin. You play as the bodyguard to a mother and her three beautiful daughters. You live in a lavish mansion with the family and have to protect them from harm, whilst also breaking down the barriers that they have put up. Each girl has a different personality and you will have to navigate these to get closer to them.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-29
Release Date: 2023-09-29
Developer: Faerin - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.6
Language: English
Other Games: Man of the House - Mystwood Manor
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: FAQ - Walkthrough

RandomGuy400 thanks for the link

View attachment 2586002 View attachment 2586003 View attachment 2586004 View attachment 2586005 View attachment 2586001
Didnt have some better preview images? Four of them are pretty much the same and the last one is completely useless -.-

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Ah, so Madeline's wording in the car after her appointment seems to imply she had her daughters before marrying the main character's dad, a t least to me, meaning they would be adoptive half-sisters. Was wondering how Faerin would write around that.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is it only me or do you guys also lose previous saves every new update?
If you don't copy the saves folder from the previous version to the next, that will happen. The saves are only stored in the game's folder.

Reactions: KiraJames

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Is it only me or do you guys also lose previous saves every new update?
You have to secure the "Save folder" and reimport(or move from the old build into the new one) it every time you install the new build.
If you do like me delete the whole game you'll have to start a new everytime.

edit: What Sycho said™
(why I have some deja-vu feelings with this sentece? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Ah, so Madeline's wording in the car after her appointment seems to imply she had her daughters before marrying the main character's dad, a t least to me, meaning they would be adoptive half-sisters. Was wondering how Faerin would write around that.
I think, that was on purpose so they aren't blood related but share a "conection in someway"

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Hi all i still think we should be able to save when you want to. How about you all what do you think please

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If you don't copy the saves folder from the previous version to the next, that will happen. The saves are only stored in the game's folder.
You have to secure the "Save folder" and reimport(or move from the old build into the new one) it every time you install the new build.

In Faerin's games, you need to carry the saves over to the next game manually, unlike RenPy or some other games, they are not stored in AppData.

Triplicate.jpg

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018

(why I have some deja-vu feelings with this sentece? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I think, that was on purpose so they aren't blood related but share a "conection in someway"
But, but, there is insect patch... and it's not mapping.xml....

• Haha
Reactions: xapican
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes