Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
great Update; Loved the dialoge menu, implemented it has great potential, still a bit boring since there are not really things to do for the MC to pass time , (guess that will be implemented later) My Idea was to at least workout during Week or maybe swim just a line of dialoge and a pic doing it, with corresponding time advance, that would loose up the tedious time skip.
Great Job Faerin, oh maybe the hints for side quest in another font color, although it would make the puzzle easier.
looking forward to the next Update !

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Walkthrough says try getting into Annabelle's room at 15:00 after talking to Olivia, but every time I was stopped by Kate. How do I get into her room?

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019
Do the 7 deadly sins represent the 7 people in the mansion? Just speculation here:

Gluttony suits Mike, since he accepted this job for a huge payment. And he owed money to loan sharks.
Sloth suits Annabelle, she's always locked up in her room and hardly interacts with anyone.
Pride suits Madeline considering her status, i'm surprised it's not wrath.
Very interesting if Rebecca is wrath.

Lust, Envy and Greed are still missing for Olivia, Victoria and Kate.
But I'm probably overthinking things

Untitled.png

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Is the sloth book already in the game? It says on the hint "you saw anabelle carrying an old book to the study". I tried interacting with her or the scenario but I can find nothing.

Nevermind, I found the book. Dev should definitely increase the interactable area for the book, took me quite a few tries.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Is the sloth book already in the game? It says on the hint "you saw anabelle carrying an old book to the study". I tried interacting with her or the scenario but I can find nothing.

Nevermind, I found the book. Dev should definitely increase the interactable area for the book, took me quite a few tries.
If you check the post above yours you will see all the books implemented right now.
And if you want to know where the book you can't find you can check 4 posts above yours

Reactions: Sycho

alistairhannemann

Sep 5, 2019
I've checked the last 5 pages and can't really see anything, does this game have 18+ content yet or is it still very much a foundation on which to build?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
I've checked the last 5 pages and can't really see anything, does this game have 18+ content yet or is it still very much a foundation on which to build?
game is very much in the early state but it has 1 sex scene and a few spying scenes/teasing scenes. also the tags tell you what the game contains

Reactions: alistairhannemann

HmmHmm1

May 2, 2018
can anyone tell me how do i get my coffee? im told to use the map, but everytime i click, it says i really need coffee :p

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Wasn't it the case that the "stepmom" in last update or something said that the three daughters are her from before getting with MC's father?
No, that was just people speculating here.
Do the 7 deadly sins represent the 7 people in the mansion? Just speculation here:

Gluttony suits Mike, since he accepted this job for a huge payment. And he owed money to loan sharks.
Sloth suits Annabelle, she's always locked up in her room and hardly interacts with anyone.
Pride suits Madeline considering her status, i'm surprised it's not wrath.
Very interesting if Rebecca is wrath.

Lust, Envy and Greed are still missing for Olivia, Victoria and Kate.
But I'm probably overthinking things

View attachment 3040892
AFAIK, that is just speculation, but you never know, it's possible.
can anyone tell me how do i get my coffee? im told to use the map, but everytime i click, it says i really need coffee :p
You need to open the map, and click on the kitchen, like it said.

HmmHmm1

May 2, 2018
No, that was just people speculating here.
AFAIK, that is just speculation, but you never know, it's possible.

You need to open the map, and click on the kitchen, like it said.
But when i do, "i need coffee, try go to the kitchen via map" repeats itself over and over and over again

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes