Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
my map is on city, and when i click on mansion, my objective repeats itself. how hard is it to understand what ive said, nomatter what i try, it loops :p
Don't click on the "city". My screenshot shows the map of the mansion. Last time I looked (which was just a few seconds ago), the kitchen was not located in the city. ;)

I've included a short video clip demonstrating what you need to do.

HmmHmm1

May 2, 2018
Don't click on the "city". My screenshot shows the map of the mansion. Last time I looked (which was just a few seconds ago), the kitchen was not located in the city. ;)

I've included a short video clip demonstrating what you need to do.
let me refrase it yet again, it wont let me switch from city to mansion, without repeating that i have to go to the kitchen. HOW many times do i have to repeat that i cant get the map over the mansion :p

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
let me refrase it yet again, it wont let me switch from city to mansion, without repeating that i have to go to the kitchen. HOW many times do i have to repeat that i cant get the map over the mansion :p
OMFG are you serious right now? In the video clip I posted, did you see me click on ANYTHING other than the map icon (which immediately brought up the map of the mansion) and the kitchen??? It's not that difficult to do. I mean, c'mon... I posted 2 screenshots AND a video clip... Do you need me to hold your hand as well??? durr.jpg

The first map that will appear is the layout of the mansion. Do not click on the icon for "city".

Last edited:

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
OMFG are you serious right now? In the video clip I posted, did you see me click on ANYTHING other than the map icon (which immediately brought up the map of the mansion) and the kitchen??? It's not that difficult to do. I mean, c'mon... I posted 2 screenshots AND a video clip... Do you need me to hold your hand as well???
Be sure to shake it only twice, otherwise it's not peeing and playing with him...

• Haha
Reactions: Sycho

HmmHmm1

May 2, 2018
OMFG are you serious right now? In the video clip I posted, did you see me click on ANYTHING other than the map icon (which immediately brought up the map of the mansion) and the kitchen??? It's not that difficult to do. I mean, c'mon... I posted 2 screenshots AND a video clip... Do you need me to hold your hand as well??? View attachment 3041711

The first map that will appear is the layout of the mansion. Do not click on the icon for "city".
Can you read? Ive said all the time, its LOOPING, dont matter how many SS and videos you share, i cant click on anything without getting the same message. Its like talking to a brick wall :p

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Can you read? Ive said all the time, its LOOPING, dont matter how many SS and videos you share, i cant click on anything without getting the same message. Its like talking to a brick wall :p
I don't have the same problem as you when it comes to reading comprehension. I also have the exact same version of the game as the one which was shared here and as you can clearly see in my video, I had no difficulty at all getting to the kitchen from the map (funny how that works, ain't it?). Not to mention, I personally tested v0.1.7 from a new playthrough before Faerin released it on Patreon. So I can confirm there is no bug there (otherwise, someone would have made a bug report here or on Discord by now) or I would have brought it to Faerin's attention.

So it's either something you're doing or not doing that's causing that to happen.

Last edited:

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
How do you trigger the new blackmail event for Madeline? I don't think that happened for me.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I have found your problem in the game, it's a bug.
Just start over but before doing Victoria's 1st event (when you have to drive her to gym) be sure that your map is on the mansion instead of city or you will find the same issue.

EDIT: Sycho and me have also found that closing the game and start it again, then press Continue, you will see the Mansion map, instead of City one and you can go from there without starting from scratch

Last edited:

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
(Victoria has treated you like crap, but seeing her in pain doesn't sit well with you at all)
Yes It Does sit Very Well with me... Why do devs do this, more so, one has experienced as this one? Am I supposed to be the MC and play or what? Opening the door for her? Is the MC a Man or a rat? Complete turn off. It's embarrassing really.
Sex without player consent? I'm off.

Good luck.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes