Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The games look amazing so far, but this blackmail part is starting to get annoying. Hopefully the whole game won't be built around it.
I can't say one way or the other whether it will or whether it won't, but if I were to guess, I would say at least in some part. At least as far as the girls' corruption goes and moving that along.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Riiight, so you start in the manor on Monday morning at 8 a.m.
Feel free to visit every room at every hour, click on individuals that you cannot speak to, look at books that you cant read, go into your OWN ROOM, and stand there looking at the scenery.}
Continue doing so daily until you get bored of doing literally nothing productive and constructive, come onto this forum and tell your enlightening story.
There IS a walkthrough on here as well, which tells me what I am supposed to do and WHEN to do so, yet I cannot do a thing at those times, in those areas.

• Angry
Reactions: WarrenHeltzer

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Riiight, so you start in the manor on Monday morning at 8 a.m.
Feel free to visit every room at every hour, click on individuals that you cannot speak to, look at books that you cant read, go into your OWN ROOM, and stand there looking at the scenery.}
Continue doing so daily until you get bored of doing literally nothing productive and constructive, come onto this forum and tell your enlightening story.
There IS a walkthrough on here as well, which tells me what I am supposed to do and WHEN to do so, yet I cannot do a thing at those times, in those areas.
The in-game hints also tell you what to do and when. Maybe that will be easier for you.
For now, there is also a lot of time skipping.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
The in-game hints also tell you what to do and when. Maybe that will be easier for you.
For now, there is also a lot of time skipping.
My download must be incomplete or something, since I have no hints, I cannot click on anyone and cannot do anything except look into rooms, its ALMOST like I am playing a ghost.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
My download must be incomplete or something, since I have no hints, I cannot click on anyone and cannot do anything except look into rooms, its ALMOST like I am playing a ghost.
That is quite strange, yes. You are not able to click on a lot of people yet, but there should be some things to do.
You might want to check your options and see if the hints are enabled.

Reactions: Sycho

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Just upload your save here and we can take a look to it, maybe you have completed already what Faerin has implemented in the game? but you should do at least the scheduled tasks (the one on the right side of your monitor) during the week.

Reactions: TheDevian

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
would be nice to have a option to speed up the text messages, they are a bit slow for my playstyle tbh.

not sure how i did it, but there seems to be a bug in the blowjob scene with rebecca.
i got stuck and could not click any of the button, after reloading an old save i didn't got stuck anymore there.
the buttons just were stuck in greyed out state.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
would be nice to have a option to speed up the text messages, they are a bit slow for my playstyle tbh.
Uncheck "typewriter" in the settings menu. ;)
MwM Settings.jpg
not sure how i did it, but there seems to be a bug in the blowjob scene with rebecca.
i got stuck and could not click any of the button, after reloading an old save i didn't got stuck anymore there.
the buttons just were stuck in greyed out state.
Faerin is aware of that bug (if it's the one that prevents you from loading the mansion map and going to the kitchen) and it's been fixed for the next update. The workaround is saving at that point, quit the game then restart the game and reload your save.

jjavier

Nov 8, 2022
Hi, is the creator of the game Faerin, are there plans to do translations for other languages like in MOTH and MM?

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Hi, is the creator of the game Faerin, are there plans to do translations for other languages like in MOTH and MM?
Some languages are already in game as you can check in settings panel, some other will be implemented in the future probably.
Remember that other languages are always one version behind than latest game release.

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
Hi, this is very playable, but I have a couple of questions (I looked around a few pages to see if they had already been answered)

1) I thin I am supposed to find a hidden key for Annabel's Bedroom but cant find it anywhere, AND, 2) at the start of the game I thought I was supposed to receive payment, half now and the other half on completion of the job. I'm still showing as zero funds, so how to pay off the geezer (I forgot his name) I owe money to?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi, this is very playable, but I have a couple of questions (I looked around a few pages to see if they had already been answered)

1) I thin I am supposed to find a hidden key for Annabel's Bedroom but cant find it anywhere, AND, 2) at the start of the game I thought I was supposed to receive payment, half now and the other half on completion of the job. I'm still showing as zero funds, so how to pay off the geezer (I forgot his name) I owe money to?
1) There are no hidden keys for any of the rooms, at least not yet.
2) Not sure when Faerin is going to add money to the game. It may be a few updates down the road when that part of the storyline gets implemented.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes